Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I do give props for ND being 4-0 so far, but unlike most of the media I see some glaring holes, mainly on offense. Coaching being another, pick a QB and stick with him for at least a game Kelly!!! Switching QB's every game will divide the team clubhouse, it always does.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I do give props for ND being 4-0 so far, but unlike most of the media I see some glaring holes, mainly on offense. Coaching being another, pick a QB and stick with him for at least a game Kelly!!! Switching QB's every game will divide the team clubhouse, it always does.
    Spoken like someone who is worried!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Divemaster,
    I bet and bragged in 09 and 11 and won, was quite in 10. I must know something. I plan on making even more noise next year BTW, when will be even better unless Saban gets bored and retires
    We'll see. In the time frame you mention (2009-2011), Alabama/LSU are 2-2. Don't expect to waltz into Tiger Stadium Saturday night (11/3) and cake-walk. We are very, very good this year. Better than the team that beat y'all in Tuscaloosa last year. It should be fun.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fighting Irish: 7-0!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Ruth View Post
    BTW, where is Alabama? Is it a state? Or is is it a "Territory"? LOL LOL LOL

That ain't even funny, in any context >.<
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine View Post
    BTW, where is Alabama? Is it a state? Or is is it a "Territory"? LOL LOL LOL

That ain't even funny, in any context >.<
    Was to me!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Keeping winning ND, so we can whip you guys in BCS Championship
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All was said in jest, Garrell!!!

Though, it would be kinda cool to settle it on the battlefield so to speak. However, first the Irish will have to figure a way to beat the Sooner's!!!! No small feat!!!

Go Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Only team beating Bama is Bama, nice to not have other teams worries
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Best part is that next years team is better than what you guys are seeing this year, this so makes up for my crappy Raiders. Don't even start with the "we beat the Jaguars" talk. We take out the starting RB & QB of one of the worst teams in the NFL and still have to go to overtime Dennis Allen looks like Dennis the Lose-is.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I mention.............
    ROLL TIDE!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

All was said in jest, Garrell!!!

Though, it would be kinda cool to settle it on the battlefield so to speak. However, first the Irish will have to figure a way to beat the Sooner's!!!! No small feat!!!

Go Irish!!!
    My good friend lives in Norman and she's supposed to go to Game Day, armed with posters
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Traveler kingme is on a distinguished road kingme's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed

Bama boy right here. Roll tide.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll Tide and all, but The Irish are up 7-3 in the 1st quarter!!!!

Spoiler:
    Sorry to sully you're thread. BTW I think I have a sketch for your 'Salem's Lot case, Garrell. Need an email and address!!!

Spoiler:
    Umm, Go Irish?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

There's still a chance for a Notre Dame - Alabama championship. ND is going to give someone a heart attack if they keep having these close games.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    There's still a chance for a Notre Dame - Alabama championship. ND is going to give someone a heart attack if they keep having these close games.
    Like Me!!!! OMFG!!!! But, a win's a win and...

9-0 Baby!!!!

Go Irish!!!

Hell yeah they have a chance!!!! They're still #3!! Anything can happen Pitt being a case in point!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I was worried about this game going. ND coming off a high from the Oklahoma game could, and almost did, blow the game. We need Oregon and K-State to lose now to get that number 2 spot.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I was worried about this game going. ND coming off a high from the Oklahoma game could, and almost did, blow the game. We need Oregon and K-State to lose now to get that number 2 spot.
    LSU should not be a picnic for 'Bama either!!!

And yes, the Irish were so flat today for most of the game. They really showed some heart coming back like that. They have a target on their back now. Just like 'Bama and the others!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tip my cap to 'Bama. They were able to pull it out even though they were obviously outplayed tonight. But that's what good teams do. Win games even when outplayed. LSU coaching decisions certainly hurt the Tigers.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll Tide AGAIN...no irish luck, just that good
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Heck'uva game between LSU and Alabama last night. Very fun to watch and I know my relatives in Alabama were probably loving the last 1:20 of the game.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Tip my cap to 'Bama. They were able to pull it out even though they were obviously outplayed tonight. But that's what good teams do. Win games even when outplayed. LSU coaching decisions certainly hurt the Tigers.
    Agreed!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Irish got screwed!!!! Oregon gave up 50 pts for crying out loud!!!!

Dropped to #4 after a win? Bullshit, I say!!!

I mean I know they dodged a bullet, with a minute or so to go I was contemplating how to graciously eat crow in this thread, but they came back and pulled it out against a very good Pitt team!!! 'Bama got by on a wing and a prayer as well!!!!

Oh well. So goes the polls!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am pulling for Kstate and Oregon to lose...I want the Irish in the BCS, waiting for revenge against them for well over 25 years
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am pulling for Kstate and Oregon to lose...I want the Irish in the BCS, waiting for revenge against them for well over 25 years
    And I as well....

Bring it!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

All kidding aside, the Tide has an AWESOME team!!! I just happen to LOVE Notre Dame!!! Best to both!!! If ND isn't in the BCS Champion bowl they will most likely end up in the Fiesta which, is local and I can attend!!!! Good luck to us all?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast