Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great game and coming right down to the wire.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This is it!!!!!

73 yds to, Will Fuller!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know that ND would have made the top 4 with a win but damn did they need that win.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Derrick Henry...Heisman?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Xmas and ROLL TIDE. Non Bama fans seem quiet.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Merry Xmas and ROLL TIDE. Non Bama fans seem quiet.
    Don't worry, we'll all come out of hiding when y'all lose
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who's "hiding?" There is not much to talk about now unless you are really into the individual awards or something bad happens to your team... something like your best QB transferring away even after he won back his job.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not hiding - as RUBE said, not much to say. FSU finished 10-2 and plays in a New Year's Six bowl. A win and they will finish in the top 10. Not in the Playoffs but still a great season as far as I'm concerned.

As for Bama, I could care less. Them winning or losing has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck OSU!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting closer and excited
    BTW, we will be even better next year
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might have to stop watching college football after tonight.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good again. Was at the Vandy game and the true freshman were crazy good
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

HOLY SHIT! WHAT A COMEBACK!

I watched the game and still cant believe LSU beat Auburn! What a win!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Teams are being announced and the ESPN Bowl Mania picks will be available later today. I will get a 2017 Bowl Mania thread started then.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Bama is lucky.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Lucky? They were ranked #1 most of the year. Its not really surprising that theyre in the playoff for the championship, IMHO.
    Im no Bama fan myself, but I have to admit they are a powerhouse, and deserve a shot at the championship.

Country
    Country Flag

They’re lucky Wisconsin lost. They would be out if they hadn’t. And yes they are a good team even with the auburn loss.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bama's good, but they were gifted a role in the championship by virtue of the Auburn and Wisconsin losses. It's going to be a tough pick between Clemson and Alabama.

ESPN is still trying to get their act together - I'll wait to post the thread until they are set.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ROLL TIDE. I thought they got it right last year with Ohio St over Penn St and I think they got it right this year also. 4 best teams is their goal.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With their being 5 "Power" conferences, picking 4 teams each year is never going to have an acceptable result. I think the playoff should either be:

1) Take the 5 power conference champs and 1 wild card. The top 2 seeds get a bye in the first round, then 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5. Exactly like the NFL does with the top 2 teams getting the bye in the first round.
    2) Take the 5 power conference champs and 3 wild cards.

This would add one more game to the schedule, but if they want it right, I think they need to. Here in PA at the High School level, to win the title you play a 10 game regular season, then a 3 game district playoff round, then a 3 game state playoff round. If the High School kids can play 16 games, I think college kids can handle it.

No system is ever going to be perfect. You can't have a 16 team tournament. At least teams are playing on the field to determine the winner. it is much better than having two undefeated teams in the polls play in separate bowl games and having a vote to see who is Number 1.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ROLL TIDE!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lets all remember the only undefeated team this year, UCF. Congrats to my national champions. Maybe some year they'll figure it out.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

UCF looked like the real deal. It was pretty amazing seeing that program grow up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Lets all remember the only undefeated team this year, UCF. Congrats to my national champions. Maybe some year they'll figure it out.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ready to Win Again!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever could this be???????????? Certainly, I must check it out in order to satisfy my curiousity........................................ ............

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast