Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alabama, sucks farts from dead seagulls!!!!!

Go Irish!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CFP Saturday
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    CFP Saturday
    And the Irish will prevail!!!!!!!! Having a full scale CFP party tomorrow that will include the damn Elephant game vs the Sooners. I'll be rooting for a ND/Tide or Sooner playoff!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

What’s happening Bill?! Irish look bad.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heh. Ha. Bwahahahaha. I lol.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, well. Glad I can be a source of amusement.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh, well. Glad I can be a source of amusement.
    I meant no insult. I’m an Irish fan too and that was embarrassing.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll Tide
    But as a Raider fan also, worst season ever. Fire Gruden now before he also screws the draft
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping for a win tonight, but if Clemson does, then there is always next year
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping for a win tonight, but if Clemson does, then there is always next year
    then there is always next year.............................................. .........The unfortunate lament of the Irish and every other NCAA Div 1 football team!!!!

I hope the game gets called on account of weather and they declare it a tie!!!! lol lol

Country
    Country Flag

I’m sure it’ll be a good game but it’s such a boring matchup. 3 out the last 4 years

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well that was unexpected. Hopefully other teams will step up. I'm not a fan of dynasties.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No Roll Tide?????

Spoiler:

GO IRISH!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Boooooooo
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Boooooooo

No. 2 in the Nation!!!!

Roll Irish!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe we met?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The undefeated Irish take on North Carolina tomorrow!!!! Sweet Touchdown Jesus it's a big game for the boyz!!!! I'll be squarely glued in front of my TV for the game.

Iron Bowl is this weekend as well!!! Lots of great NCAA action with Basketball getting started as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Big games. The wife and I got COVID so I am off til Monday, we are actually fine, minor symptoms. So that means I get to see the games and catch up on slipcases and personal traycases. Wait til you see pics of the Insomnia one I am finishing tomorrow.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The wife has the corned beef cooking away on the stove, beer is cold and gear is on!!!! lol

GO IRISH!!!!

This may just be their year!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

10-0!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope we get to play you guys!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, despite all the pitfalls of this college season, there's a pretty good lineup of championship games.

'Bama vs Florida
    Okla vs Iowa St
    N'wstn vs OSU

and of course, the Fighting Irish take on the Clemson Tigers in the ACC title game rematch of their meeting earlier this season. In past years, though I root like hell, ND puts up a good fight but haven't had much xhance against the power houses like, Clemson and 'Bama. This year though I think there is some hope for them. They have one of the best defenses they have had in years and, Ian Book is more than capable of leading them to victory, He'll have to be on the top of his game like he was in their first meeting, but with a little luck of the Irish they just may be able to pull it off and meet up with the Tide at some point.

Go Get 'Em IRISH!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am rooting for the Irish but of course it is for selfish reasons. Then again, they would probably still put Clemson in with two losses. At least USC is officially out of the picture now.

Country
    Country Flag

Ohio state should have no place in the cfp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast