Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Page 92! New Story!

You wake up in a dark room. You can't see anything around you. The floor feels like damp cement, and the air is very cold. You feel like you're dressed in business attire. In your lap there is a briefcase, but it's locked. You reach around and find what feels like a wooden table. You use it to pull yourself up, and look around. You still can't see anything.

To stumble around and find a way to turn on a light, go to page 17.
    To feel around on the table in the dark, go to page 32.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

You feel around on the table, in the dark, and you encounter something slimy that smells very much like fish.

The lights turn on. You see a room with two doors. The one to your right is closed.

A two headed man looks at you oddly from the entrance of the left door. "Why do you have your hands in fish?" He asks.

"Um," you stammer, "it seemed like a good idea at the time. Actually, it's quite a nice moisturizer."

The two-headed man flips his long hair, and says, "Well I'm heading out. Are you coming with me?"

If you decide to leave with the strange man, turn to page 84.

If you decide to go to the other door, turn to page 3.

Country
    Country Flag

Page 3

No way are you following that thing! It's practically a monster! You wipe off your hands, reach down to grab the briefcase, and dash toward the door to your right. "Hey, get back here!" he shouts. You yank the door open, and it leads to a staircase. You climb the stairs, and open the door at the top of them.

You enter a large ballroom, and you are surrounded nearly a hundred people wearing colorful costumes and masks, which remind you of some sort of masquerade ball. Two of the people there, apparently a man and a woman, step forward. The man rings a bell, and the other people there stop dancing and turn to face you.
    "It looks like our... guest... has finally arrived!" he says, in a deep voice with a hint of a French accent. Several of the guests laugh in a way that makes you uncomfortable. You try to step back toward the door, but a tall man dressed in green and purple and a feathery blue mask is in the way.

To ask the couple what is going on, turn to page 41.
    To try to ignore them, turn to page 65.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

page 65

"What's going on?" you ask.

The lady nervously says, "Well we just stopped by to use the phone, because our tire has a flat... it looks like there's some kind of a party."

The tall masked man dressed so colorfully asks you, "Would you like to stay for the party?'

To agree, turn to page 8.

To ignore them, turn to page 65.

Country
    Country Flag

Page 8

Somehow, you don't think these people are going to let you leave. Besides, work's been rough lately, and you could stand to relax a bit. "Uh... sure, I guess." you tell the tall man.
    "Hehe, excellent.." he says. "Here, you can wear this." He pulls out a black mask and pushes it onto your face before you can protest.
    A few seconds later, a young girl with a white mask walks over, with a tray, a pitcher of some dark orange liquid, and glasses. "Excuse me, would you like a drink?" she asks.

If you drink the mysterious beverage, turn to page 110.
    If you refuse, turn to page 89.

My Mood
    Worried

You drink the mysterious beverage, and immediately pass out.

When you wake up, everyone is looking at you strangely. You realize you are now dressed only in your underwear.

A man/woman? appears dressed in a teddy and high heels and asks if you would like to join him/her for an event this evening.

To join him/her, turn to page 93.

To refuse (since honestly, you've just been drugged and don't know what's happened to you) turn to page 94.

Country
    Country Flag

Page 94.
    "What?!" you exclaim. "How can I be going to an event at a time like this?! I just woke up in my underwear at a party with a bunch of freaks!"
    Everyone chuckles at this, except the androgynous person in front of you. He or she looks very angry.
    "How dare you insult me and my friends! I think you need to be taught some manners!" he says. He then whistles, and a very muscular man with three arms enters. You notice that he looks an awful lot like the man with two heads. Before you can continue that thought, he comes running at you with his teeth bared.
    You scramble toward a set of double doors, and manage to slam them behind you. This doesn't help you much, because he crashes right through them. However, a large splinter of wood goes into one of his eyes, and he begins crying out in pain.

To continue running, with the hopes of finding your way out of this house, turn to page 23.
    To try and talk some sense into the androgynous person and the other guests, turn to page 16.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Page 23

you decide that there's no talking to these people and turn to run. just as you start moving, though, a large wave of exhaustion overtakes you. you think to yourself that it must be the after effect of whatever they gave you and fight through it.

continuing to struggle against the exhaustion, you open a door on your left hoping it's the way out. the door opens into a large, airy room. inside the room is a king-sized bed with what looks like a down comforter, a half dozen or so pillows, a large canopy overhead and some kind of chest at the bed's foot. there is a writing desk with an old fashioned high-backed chair. there are three floor to ceiling windows to your left and to your right are two doors.

one of the doors is open halfway and you can see the glint of a mirror and the gleam of porcelain - a bathroom then. the other door is closed tightly.

but you are becoming increasingly more exhausted with every passing second. and you don't know how much more you can take.

~ to shut the door you just entered through, place the old fashioned high-backed chair under the knob hoping for security and curl up on the bed to take a brief nap, turn to page 17.

~ to open the closed door and continue on your journey, hoping that you will find the strength to go on, turn to page 7.
    Last edited by The Lady of Shadows; 08-30-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: make choices clearer

Country
    Country Flag

Page 7.

You definitely don't want to fall asleep around here. You've already woken up in strange surroundings twice, and who knows what it'll be next? You decide to go check out that door, but first, you take a quick trip into the bathroom.

You see a shelf with some various pill bottles on it. One of the bottles looks just like one you saw on a commercial; you don't remember what it's for, but you remember that it will keep you awake!

You swallow three of the pills, and you start to get a rush of energy. Feeling rejuvenated, and not bothering to worry about the effects of mixing different drugs, you head for the other door.

You open it, and step out into a hallway. The door is at the end, and there is another at the other end. There are dozens of family pictures on these walls. One of them shows an elderly man with a long mustache and thick eyebrows, and two younger men, probably his sons. Upon closer inspection, you realize that one of them looks very familiar. The son on right side of the picture appears to be the same person that you met a little while ago, who was dressed in a teddy and heels. "So, that was a man after all..." you say to yourself.

You go over to the next picture. This one shows the other son from the first picture. With him is a wife, two teenage sons, and a girl of about 3. The teenage sons look awfully familiar too... suddenly, you realize who they are; the two headed man and the three armed man! Apparently, they underwent some sort of mutation after this picture was taken!

Just when your thinking that this situation couldn't get any weirder, you feel a wet nose against your hand. You spin around, and see a German Shepherd dog... except it has the body of a snake!

If you scream and kick it away, go to page 15!
    If you think it's peaceful, and try to befriend it, turn to page 43.

My Mood
    Worried

Turns out the snake has been abused by the mutated man and is just looking for a nice person to befriend. He is ecstatic to see you. You decide to name him Franklin.

"Com'on Franklin!"

To get Franklin to eat them turn to page 0.4

to escape with your new friend, turn to page 20.3

Country
    Country Flag

You and Franklin want to escape! Only problem is, you have no idea where you are, or how to get away from there. The only logical thing to do is to go through the closest door.

You walk over to the door at the other end of the hallway, and open it. It leads to a long staircase, so long that you can't even see the bottom of it from where you are. You decide to start moving down it, hoping that there may be a way out at the bottom.

When you reach the bottom, you are in a very small room. There is a heavy steel door to your right, with strange buzzing noises coming from behind it. You don't see a way to open it from the outside, though.

If you knock on the door, turn to page 12.
    If you go back upstairs, turn to page 913.

My Mood
    Worried

You knock on the door, and who does answer, but a man who looks like a Sasquatch.

"Welcome to the Sanctuary" he intones.

"What's the sanctuary?"

"It is where we house abnormal creatures. Ooooh your pal would fit right in here."

If you agree to let Franklin stay, but insist you stay too, turn to page 00009.

If you decide to investigate the rest of the crazy building, turn to page 913.

My Mood
    Worried

((BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Page 00009:

"Who, Franklin?" You ask, looking at the weird German Shepard-snake creature you befriended, and feeling a little bit sad at theidea of losing the only friend you've had through this whole crazy ordeal. "We-ell... He can stay here if you agree to let me stay here with him." You say, confidently, hoping this Sanctuary will prove to be just that.

If the man who looks like Sasquatch lets you stay, turn to page 42.

If he declines, and you have to move on, turn to page 444.4.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

My Mood
    Worried

The sasquatch man grunts, and beckons you in with a sweeping arm motion.

When you step inside, it's as if the building is an optical illusion. The ceiling is much higher than it appears from outside.

He beckons you into an office. There is a twitchy woman probably in her 40s, perusing very ancient looking tests and making appreciative noises while she reads.

The sasquatch grunts at her and then back at you.

"Oh, thank you Sally!" The woman says. "I so rarely get visitors. Well, while you're here, do you want a job?"

The Sasquatch's name is Sally?

If you want a job, turn to page 3 3/4.

If you decline, turn to page 900.

Gunslinger Apprentice pinkymcfatfat is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

3 3/4

Sally takes you in her ancient VW bus to her sister Gertrude's home.

As you pull up at what you think is Sally's sister's house, you notice a film crew and several HUGE dumpsters. "Hoarder's" is filming at Gertrude's garbage filled lair today.

"Hi there!", Sally yells as she hails a producer over to the bus. "I really can't help clean out Gert's house today, but I got this kid here to volunteer for me, that OK?"

The producer opens up the van door and pulls you out. "It's cool, Sally, it's cool...you're a real mensch."

Sally peels rubber and leaves you and the producer in a dust cloud.

In between hacking coughs, the producer asks if you want to be on bathroom shoveling duty, or dead cat bagging.

For bathroom shoveling, turn to page 100.

For dead cat bagging, turn to page 99.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

You climb up 10 flights of rickety stairs, coughing from all the dust and dry plaster in the air. You finally find the bathroom. The floor is caked with some kind of disgusting, foul smelling waste.

You are handed a black leather apron and a mask like the ones cyclists sometimes wear. You are also handed a shovel and an extra strong bin bag.

You step into the room, with a camera man behind you, filming you, and start shoveling. There is a loud cracking sound. The floor gives way. You plunge through the rotten and decayed floor.

To find yourself landing on a four poster bed turn to page 32

To find yourself plunging all the way to the basement turn to page 77

Gunslinger Apprentice pinkymcfatfat is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Your piercing scream is cut short as you find yourself not plummeting to your doom, but bouncing.

You have landed on a gigantic four poster bed covered in out-dated clothing from the 60's and 70's. When you stop bouncing, you notice that the entire room is filled almost to the ceiling with every kind of junk and fad product from those two decades of history.

There are hundreds of cans of 'Billy Beer', pet rocks, Donnie Osmand dolls, black light posters and tons of other schlock. All of it in surprisingly great shape and not very dirty at all.

"It's like a 'Museum of Ugly'!" , you say out loud.

"Who are you calling 'ugly'?", shouts one of the Donnie Osmand dolls.

To start a verbal arguement with the Donnie Osmand doll, turn to page 504.

To freak out and jump out what you believe is a window, turn to page 7.

My Mood
    Worried

Turn to page 7

You freak out and jump out what you think is a window.

It turns out to be a portal into an other dimension. What of not sight and sound but of thought and mind.

There is another door, it's twirling but for some reason you can sense that it is there.

There is also a creature groaning..

To talk to the creature turn to page 008

to go through the door turn to page 009

Traveler Dr Krentist is on a distinguished road Dr Krentist's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Turn to page 008

The twirling door disappears into the black abyss where you now find yourself standing.

You hear the groaning creature move closer to where you're standing. It's surely no more then 10 feet in front of you when a spotlight suddenly turns on and reveals the creature to you.

It's Franklin.

"Hey buddy." You say, happy to see a familiar face. "How the hell did you get here?"

Franklin slithers closer to you, opens his mouth, and begins to speak.

"It's a shame you missed your chance to go through that door. It may have been your last hope of getting out of here."

It doesn't take you long to get over the fact that Franklin speaks, you've seen far weirder things today after all.

"So where is here?" You ask.

"It's certainly not reality if that's what you're thinking." Franklin quickly responds "This entire time, everything that you've been through has occurred within your own head."

He stops for a moment as you try to comprehend this.

"The further down you go, the less chance you have at making it back." He finishes

"Make it back to what? What does that mean?" You ask

Franklin just stares at you for a moment before he speaks again. "You're descending into insanity. It's the result of something that happened to you in the real world, however I can't say exactly what."

You stare in disbelief, unable to comprehend what's being told to you. Though you can't help feeling like Franklin is telling the truth; a snake with a German Shepherd's head telling someone their insane only makes sense. Before you can say anything, Franklin begins again.

"So, you have two choices now. You can either deal with this on your own and make the final descent into insanity, which is not far off now, or you can come with me. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but there may be a way to pull you back out of this. It will be a long and horrific process, but it's the last hope you have. It really is too bad you didn't go through that door when you had the chance."

To face the descent alone turn to page 100

To follow Franklin turn to page 101

My Mood
    Worried

You have decided that if you're stuck in your head and that if Franklin can speak then he probably has some idea of what's going on better than you do... or does he? If it's your head, then well you should be the one to know, but he's the only one telling you what's going on.

There's a door ahead of you. It is purple.

Do you take the door? Perhaps this is another version of the same door Franklin insisted you take. Turn to page 93

Do you keep going down the corridor? Turn to page 92.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3