Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Auction #20- 5 Original Art Pieces+ Custom Case

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Let's see, Glenn did "The Road Virus heads North" & "Gotham Cafe". McVey did "The Man in the Black Suit" and Ms. Wells did "1408".
    And Jill Bauman did "Everything's Eventual".
    And the younger McVey did a "The Man In The Black Suit" piece.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Let's see, Glenn did "The Road Virus heads North" & "Gotham Cafe". McVey did "The Man in the Black Suit" and Ms. Wells did "1408".
    And Jill Bauman did "Everything's Eventual".
    And the younger McVey did a "The Man In The Black Suit" piece.
    Spoiler:
    See how I left you a vehicle to reply? Did you like what I did there? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The vehicle in Glenn's piece is a ~1978/79 Pontiac Trans Am

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The vehicle in Glenn's piece is a ~1978/79 Pontiac Trans Am
    And there are numbers in the smoke of Erin's illustration!!!! Plus, how freaking cute is Mr. McVey's kid contributing art?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just over a day left....$700?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just over a day left....$700?
    This should be a $700 Item IMHO!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Think... 1000$? for this one of a kind ITEM is no problem.

Are there ANY other 4 Artist remarqued SK books?
    I only know the 5 x rem. FDNS and there are maybe some 4 x rem FDNS... ???

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a cash + children and/or liver,kidney...heart option on Ebay?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Sorry Ben...no Children on Ebay. However, liver, kidney, & heart are most welcome. Please be warned that Ebay requires express 2 day shipping on human organs (zero tolerance on this)

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Sorry Ben...no Children on Ebay. However, liver, kidney, & heart are most welcome. Please be warned that Ebay requires express 2 day shipping on human organs (zero tolerance on this)

Mulleins
    LOL Very witty!!!!

Still holding at $679,99 with just under 4 hrs to go!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

The proverbial "shit" has hit the fan!!!!!!

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...84.m1426.l2765
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

I think you "turned on the faucet" Frank!!!! After your post things kinda escalated!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that is pretty incredible given that the book is not signed by King....

Way to go!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I think that is pretty incredible given that the book is not signed by King....

Way to go!!!!
    Way to dampen the mood, Tim!!! Thanks!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaks to the Quality and "Uniqueness" of the item!

I'm just very impressed...

Keep bidding everybody!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Speaks to the Quality and "Uniqueness" of the item!

I'm just very impressed...

Keep bidding everybody!
    LOL I was J/K dude!!!! You are a great contributor!!! However, apparently you're "easy"!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Folks, This is the thread to watch for the next 45 mins!!!!!!!!! Awesome Auction going on!!!! Get in on it when it counts!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$1,128... couple minutes left...get your bid in.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$1,128... couple minutes left...get your bid in.
    If you want a truly 'One of a kind" King item you have less than 12 mins!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! $1,128.00 for this piece. Congrats to the Haven Fundraiser and the winner.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Time Congrats to the winner at $1,128.00!!!!!!

The Haven Fund Thanks you immensely!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow what a finsih! Congrats to the winner!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

I think you "turned on the faucet" Frank!!!! After your post things kinda escalated!!!!

Wow... what an GREAT Auction for the Haven Foundation

Then my little contribution was ...... talking about- It is unique ...
    + drive up the price a little bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2