Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland-Collecting Discussion

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

According to SK.com, 'The 1500 unit limited edition features artwork by Robert McGinnis as well as a mapof the Joyland amusement park by Susan Hunt Yule'.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoffinHunter View Post
    Also, I wonder if Cemetery Dance and/or others will be designing a slipcase for the numbered edition (and possibly the unsigned edition as well), as it appears that it will not come with one...
    Yeah, we're all gonna need a slipcase Brian.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I edited the thread title and first post to thank biomieg (Michael) also.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's why I donated to the HF, this place rocks!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wow- late to the party, but just now (12:33 pm PST), received my confirmation for a limited and a trade, ordered at 12:00 pm. In case anyone thinks it's too late

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Managed to get a confirm for a S/L. Whew

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to all who snagged one! It's a liberty when members here miss out on these releases.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    According to SK.com, 'The 1500 unit limited edition features artwork by Robert McGinnis as well as a mapof the Joyland amusement park by Susan Hunt Yule'.
    All of the editions come with the map and illustrations.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Congratulations to all who snagged one! It's a liberty when members here miss out on these releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Managed to get a confirm for a S/L. Whew
    ^^^^^ Especially this guy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something about the cover. This woman isn't as hot as the redhead.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Something about the cover. This woman isn't as hot as the redhead.
    Haha I was thinking that earlier!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Members should click on the 6 pointed start under cit74 and biomieg's avatar to add positive rep.
    I have manually added 100 points to each of them as a thanks.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here !! HERE !!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe someone who really knows what they're talking about should cover this, but the paperback is the "trade" edition. The hardcovers are all limited; just because the unsigned edition is the "least limited" it doesn't magically become a trade edition. So, the limited editions are differentiated from the trade by being hardcovers, with special dust jacket art, a map, and interior illustrations. In total, they are limited to 2,250 copies; 750 of those are signed, and 26 of the signed copies are lettered and come in a traycase.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I wonder if the numbered edition will, in fact, be numbered...or if the signed (i.e. not lettered) edition is just limited to 750 copies (but with no written/indicated limitation). It'd be nice to be able to distinguish these official numbered editions from signed -- fake or real -- trade/gift HC editions.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed!!

John

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to tip my hat to Michael - without his info I would not have searched a little further. Two things I learned from my short time here - send an email to the bookseller/website/publisher and follow-up with a phone call (not to mention a nice thank you email) - you never know what you might find. That served me well - and we all lucked out - it is a nice feeling to see everyone getting in on the sales. Again - an incredible site - one that is single handedly thinning my bank account...oh wait I mean Caleb's college fund.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep major Kudos from me, I managed to get an order through for a S/L on the US NSFS site. Got confirmation email so I assume I am good and they hadn't listed as sold out when I ordered. UK site were already listed as sold out.

Thanks so much!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to you guys I bagged a copy of the S/L from the US site. UK had already sold out!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The info page (http://titanbooks.com/joyland-signed...-edition-7153/) explicitly says:

SIGNATURE SHEET: Signed by Stephen King, tip-in sheet
    LIMITED: Numbered, limited to 724 copies

Don't see any reason to question that. Titan does sell other signed limited editions that include fancy numbered tip-in pages.

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Whew. Got a confirmation on the numbered/signed edition. Thanks all for the help!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank -you!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chrise View Post
    Whew. Got a confirmation on the numbered/signed edition. Thanks all for the help!
    How long did you have to wait?
    It's been about two hours and I've not recieved one yet...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Thought I'd missed out, but then saw the tip re changing the region code. Got confirmation of a S/L! For $75usd how can you pass that up huh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast