Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland-Collecting Discussion

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I went back to the site to see what was sold out and I got a message only 1 order and selection per household. Wonder if that means multiple copies will be cancelled. I only ordered the S/L.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered 2 numbered and a trade. I'm glad they charge when it ships. that at least pushes it back a month!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L is sold out
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not being greedy with the 2 numbered copies one of my best friends and fellow collectors is having knee surgery this morning, he probably won't know about it until they are all gone. So I ordered him one. Hopefully they won't limit it to one copy per person after the fact and cancel the order.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I didn't see where it was limited to one

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For crying out loud!!! Missed another one!

If anyone has a spare on the signed numbered please pm me.

Cheers Dave
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    I got some order page and it said only one per household but it hasn't popped up again. IDK what happened. I had already gotten my order in this morning.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I knew this day would come! And on the same day we learn that 24 is coming back! Paperback happily cancelled!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Good I'm glad your order went through ok. Thanks biomeg for the link. I'm very excited for this

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree! Thanks, Michaël.

John

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

just saw this (little early on west coast) - already sold out. If anyone got an extra s/l and would sell me one please let me know.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I saw Michael's message this morning, I ordered it direct from the Titan Books website. It said my order had gone through, but never got an email. So I emailed Titan Books and got an immediate response saying that if the email wasn't sent out, then the order did not go through. She asked if I had ordered from the Forbidden Planet website. I told her no, so she had me place my order again through there. Got my confirmation. Good thing, since it is now Sold Out. Big shout out to Michael for the early update!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just rang Titan and asked if there were separate orders on there site as opposed to forbidden planet (the site it links to).

And was confirmed there was still the unsigned limited available and should get that as it is the same book...NO it isn't its missing the bloody signature.

I said I collected kings signature and was told they'll soon show up on eBay!!

You got to laugh!

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Damn! I missed the signed! If anyone wants to let one go, please let me know
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Way too late for the lettered. Probably got one of the last signed/numbered copies. After placing my order I went back to order a second copy but they were sold out. Think I got in just under the wire. Thanks Michael.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    I didn't either, and I looked. If that is the case I hope they adjust my order instead of cancelling it, I just sent them an email to them asking they do this if they have to. I don't want to miss out for trying to be a good friend!

Ken

Country
    Country Flag

Just checked with Forbidden Planet and it is pure ordering online too. Missed a trick.

Congrats to all that got them.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, I did get a confirmation e-mail. I seem to have placed my order right before the Big Wave hit their website (I was too late for the lettered though but I would have definitely ordered it - great price compared to other recent lettered editions!)

*edit: and thanks for the kudos, guys. Credit goes to Lilja, however, for posting the link in The Oracle. I merely posted it where the collectors dwell.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

suck fest! missed out. anyone get 2?

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I got a numbered; too late for the lettered. Just as well, though, since we have that CD announcement tomorrow, and I might still need a few extra pennies.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Willing to pay immediately for any extra S/L copies

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need one myself if anyone is willing.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got word, but I totally missed out. Damn. If anyone gets an S/L they'd be willing to part with...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

According to Ms. Mod: "Signed copies are sold out in the UK (which had about 1/3rd of the total copies); they aren’t sold out yet in the U.S., but Titan expects they probably will be by the end of the day."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    According to Ms. Mod: "Signed copies are sold out in the UK (which had about 1/3rd of the total copies); they aren’t sold out yet in the U.S., but Titan expects they probably will be by the end of the day."
    The Titan site flips over to the Forbidden site when trying to order. The Forbidden site says sold out. I'm confused by Ms. Mod's statement.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast