Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Audiobooks. What are you listening to?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Listening to David Balducci's Christmas Train I got for $4 last year, it's ok, I never read anything that he wrote. It reads like a screenplay, Tim Matheson is really good though.

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christmas Train is definately different from typical Baldacci. I enjoyed the Will Robie series. Starts with ‘The Innocent’, I also like the narrators for the audio versions. Also, Absolute Power is a great read and listen.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently listening to King & Straub's Black House. Less than thrilled as I was with The Talisman as well. I'm thinking I'm not a huge fan of King's collaborations with other writers. Although I did quite enjoy Throttle that he did with Joe. Jury is still out I reckon as I have several more collaborations to listen to.

P.S. If you're reading this, Dez, I'm still working my way through the box you sent me
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently listening to Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection Audiobook narrated by Stephen Fry. Fry might just be my favorite narrator, closely followed by the late great Frank Muller.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13