+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Audiobooks. What are you listening to?

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Just the revised edition of The Gunslinger. Frank's versions of DT II-IV are the most recent recorded, I believe, and the ones still available on (for example) audible.com.

Frank does a fine job. His breathy dramatic style is an acquired taste, but once acquired, it suits the material, I think.

HBJ
    Ive listened to both versions of The Gunslinger, and Frank Muller's version is my favorite (revisions aside)
    Muller is my favorite narrator. George Guidal does a great job on all his narration (that Ive listened to); but, I really love Frank Mullet's style.
    His reading of The Prince of Tides is fantastic.
    "Where there is love, there is life." ~Mahatma Gandhi

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently listening to The Dispatcher by John Scalzi and read by Zachary Quinto. Great story and Quinto's reading is excellent!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19