21 55.26%
  • The Drawing of the Three

17 44.74%
  • Never read one or both titles

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wave 1B: It vs. The Drawing of the Three

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

When I voted, I didn't realize I'd be breaking a tie...

Having very recently read IT, mainly due to strong encouragement from Jean and others here in these Constant Reader Awards poll threads, I must say that I didn't hesitate for a moment in my vote.

IT.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    When I voted, I didn't realize I'd be breaking a tie...

Having very recently read IT, mainly due to strong encouragement from Jean and others here in these Constant Reader Awards poll threads, I must say that I didn't hesitate for a moment in my vote.

IT.

We can end this poll now
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wish I could

I'll be closing 1A tomorrow, and 1B only the day after

many bearhugs to Patrick!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, this is just cruel. I voted drawing, but already I am wanting to change it to IT. ( No, Jean! )
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you only have to give a nod... a wink... or only half-close one eye, I will understand

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No, it is tied again.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Oh, this is just cruel. I voted drawing, but already I am wanting to change it to IT. ( No, Jean! )
    Please do! You know its the right choice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a chance.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is crazy! Understandable, since these two have constantly been #2-3 in our past voting.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

It MUST win!!!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    It MUST win!!!
    Yes!

Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow night. Tomorrow night I can close the poll.

Hold on, It!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Last chance to vote! The poll is closing!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Just go ahead and close it Jean.....The people have SPOKEN. hahahahahahahahahahahah
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!! I have to wait some decent amount of time between the announcement and the actual closing!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I am proud that it was MY VOTE which pushed it back in ITs favor. I want it to win it all this year.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

so do heathers and bears...

Yes! It's due to win it all this year. And it deserves it

Country
    Country Flag

it has 19 votes now... I wonder if 8 hours' wait is the decent time

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. The winner with 55.26% of the vote was It. It receives 0.1 points in addition to its current FAS (Final Average Score), making it 7.695238095.

Country
    Country Flag

Yay!
    It even pulled in a few more votes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2