Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Stephen King Calendars

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if they are producing a 2015 SK Library Desk Calendar? Usually we hear something by now or see them already for sale. Or did just miss it somewhere? Thanks.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2015 Stephen King Kalender - Paranoid - A Chant

Darek signed all

PARANOID A CHANT movie teaser
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuAI_xAmvq0

While emailing with Jay Franco about another project we're working on, he mentioned that he has extra copies of the Book of the Month Club Stephen King Library Desk Calendars he edited that he might want to sell. As most of you probably know, these were really more like little books than just a calendar, full of essays about King's work, some excerpts from King books, and King trivia, etc.

If anyone is interested in adding these to your collection, I could put you in touch with Jay. He's a really good guy and these are fun items.

Please feel free to email me at brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com with the subject like "Stephen King Calendar" if you'd like a direct connection.

Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Forget to post a pic. here...

Big size Stephen King - REVIVAL
    2015 calender from Poland, Artist DAREK Kocurek

Darek was so kind to send me his last calender, i tried to get more somewhere , but it was not possible to find any....

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

HOW RARE IS THE WHOLE 1986 YEAR CALENDER POSTER?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen that poster. Nice.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know why they stopped making Stephen King Desk Calendar Set 2006- 2014 Full Set 9 total?
    I always enjoyed them and was wondering why they did not make a 2015 edition.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

No -- I asked the editor (I worked with him on a few of them), and he just said they decided not to do any more.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The limited 2016 Stephen King calender from Darek Kocurek
    THE RUNNING MAN.

https://www.facebook.com/DarekKocure...6782604366403/

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    No -- I asked the editor (I worked with him on a few of them), and he just said they decided not to do any more.
    I guess 9 is a good # to end it @. I really did like them and wished the calendars had continued.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have just heard there is no Stephen King calender from Darek Kozurek this year....

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Anyone know why they stopped making Stephen King Desk Calendar Set 2006- 2014 Full Set 9 total?
    I always enjoyed them and was wondering why they did not make a 2015 edition.
    Anyone wants a set? I have one to sell.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King, IT Chapter Two Official Calendar 2020

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King...0AAOSwSXFdrvz7

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just came across this awesome(at least to me) calendar to add to my collection. Was a bookseller incentive from 1988. 1988: The Year of Stephen King - 17" x 32" calendar was published by NAL- New American Library to promote the paperback release of The Eyes of the Dragon and contains some SK book trivia. Because of the size, I couldn't capture the whole of the calendar:

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Just came across this awesome(at least to me) calendar to add to my collection. Was a bookseller incentive from 1988. 1988: The Year of Stephen King - 17" x 32" calendar was published by NAL- New American Library to promote the paperback release of The Eyes of the Dragon and contains some SK book trivia. Because of the size, I couldn't capture the whole of the calendar:

WOW, really nice

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

It's the essay also published as " Ever Et raw Meat"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6