Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Darkthoughts

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo! Yep, £10.95 exactly where you just said, plus the other info...lovely!!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Darthoughts. Its a nice book, and a good story.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my Duma Key and my Talisman hardcover, it has no dustjacket but its not a first or anything so thats ok. I kind of like the state its in, gives it a "dusty old tome from the Territories" sort of feel

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Other random stuff...two Terry Pratchett first eds:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And my complete Doom Patrol collection

The Kupperberg run:

The Morrison run:

The Pollack run:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    This is my Duma Key and my Talisman hardcover, it has no dustjacket but its not a first or anything so thats ok. I kind of like the state its in, gives it a "dusty old tome from the Territories" sort of feel

Actually, my UK Talisman also has that dusty old tome from the Territories look too,...and does not have a dustjacket. I found it homeless in a antique store for $1.00.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine off a lady in America through Amazon, mine was also cheap, only cost about $3

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is the Twinner of your own.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Doom Patrol collection! As long as you're posting comic pics, where's your Gunslinger Born series?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think thats on page 1 or 2 of this thread

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

oh yeah.

I love all your Gaiman signed books.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too!!! I'm hoping to have Interworld soon...if I can persuade my dad to lend me the cash *crosses fingers* getting the laptop fixed cleaned me out this month!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bradbury 1sts (at least I think so...doesn't say but my Dad bought them whe they first came out!)

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Bradbury's!!!! I haven't read him in a long time, but Farenheit 451 is up next. I'll start reading it this weekend.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Another book in my signed Gaiman collection

M is for Magic. I got it from a sub press auction on ebay - quite a bargain too.

Signed by Neil Gaiman and Gahan Wilson, the artist.

Numbered 786 out of 1000

Just waiting for Interworld to arrive now

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Another book in my signed Gaiman collection
    M is for Magic. I got it from a sub press auction on ebay - quite a bargain too.
    Signed by Neil Gaiman and Gahan Wilson, the artist.
    Numbered 786 out of 1000

Just waiting for Interworld to arrive now
    Congratulations Darkers, nice edition. Does Interworld complete your collection?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No, sadly not! Signed/HB I have Stardust, Coraline and M is for Magic. Interworld is paid for - just waiting for it really.

I have most other Gaiman books in paperback (except Anansi Boys which is HB) and the Sandman graphic novels (and some offshoots of those.) I'd love to get signed editions of them all though, especially American Gods, which I enjoyed immensely.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

No, sadly not! Signed/HB I have Stardust, Coraline and M is for Magic. Interworld is paid for - just waiting for it really.

I have most other Gaiman books in paperback (except Anansi Boys which is HB) and the Sandman graphic novels (and some offshoots of those.) I'd love to get signed editions of them all though, especially American Gods, which I enjoyed immensely.
    neilgaiman.net is Neil's official store. It's actually Dreamhaven books in Minneapolis, but it's close to where Neil lives, and he stops in multiple times a year and signs stock for his fans. You can even get them personalized. You can get whatever you want in stock signed, its fabulous. I've been buying all his trade editions when the get released, comics, books, audio books, whatever, and they come signed or personalized (just recently started using this), for the past few years.
    Geoff

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Geoff, thats great! Thank you very much for passing that on

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty cool.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got all Calvin-ish about it - my neice wanted to pop the bubble wrap and I was like "WAIT!!!! Do not touch it until I've taken it off the book!"

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Geoff, thats great! Thank you very much for passing that on
    No problem, and yea Brice, I think it's pretty cool too. Neil is very friendly towards his fans.
    Geoff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast