Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Artwork by Erin Wells

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Artwork by Erin Wells

Hello!

There are still a few drawings left from Cemetery Dance's 25th Anniversary Edition of IT, they--and prints and some other drawings--are on my website at http://www.erinwells.com

I'll be posting new drawings from other (non-King) projects as well, including originals from Gene O'Neill's Taste of Tenderloin and Brett McBean's The Awakening.

An eBay auction of three drawings--"Victorian House," and two illustrations from The Awakening, is ending soon: http://www.ebay.com/sch/rowanstudio/...&_trksid=p3686

As always, if anyone has any questions or comments regarding the work that's posted I'm happy to correspond. Thanks to all the folks who have supported my work!

Erin

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the 'Clown with Balloons' original on my wall which i love, would like another piece but just can't afford it at the moment!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great prices on the artwork that is left. FYI.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well this is a great idea!!!! You do awesome work and this a a great place to get exposure. Though I doubt she wants it known, be aware that Erin is a "behind the scenes" contributor herel!!!! She's a very good person and deserves our embrace!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well this is a great idea!!!! You do awesome work and this a a great place to get exposure. Though I doubt she wants it known, be aware that Erin is a "behind the scenes" contributor herel!!!! She's a very good person and deserves our embrace!!!

Thank you Merlin!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ESW View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Thank you Merlin!
    No "Thanks" necessary. You've earned it two-fold!!!! Buy Erin's Art folks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget. There is still a few pieces of ESW's art available here.................

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

And here..................

http://www.bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html

Go forth now and Acquire!!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin = Erin Wells? lol

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow Erin. Your work amazes! Please keep me posted on any/every eBay auction or when you may be selling some work! Especially pertaining to SK related material. I'm not typically one to be like, "Ohhh wow. I simply ADORE that art!" Nonetheless, I'm at a loss for words.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Oh wow Erin. Your work amazes! Please keep me posted on any/every eBay auction or when you may be selling some work! Especially pertaining to SK related material. I'm not typically one to be like, "Ohhh wow. I simply ADORE that art!" Nonetheless, I'm at a loss for words.
    Well then, keep your eyes peeled for Fundraiser items!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I have the 'Clown with Balloons' original on my wall which i love, would like another piece but just can't afford it at the moment!
    Thanks Tito_Villa! Glad you are enjoying the "Clown with Balloons" drawing. :-) It's OK! Thanks for your support!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Wow, Xile, thanks for your post. I'm not a whiz at marketing, by any means: learning as I go. All the sales on eBay will be under "rowanstudio," and I post other drawings for sale on my website. I won't post King-related work unless it's for a commissioned project, due to copyright issues, but there are still a few left from Cemetery Dance's 25th Anniversary Edition of IT. Best wishes :-)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's an additional IT GE amazing Remarque by our own, and very talented, ERIN WELLS!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200733335721...84.m1426.l2649

And, don't forget to visit her website at:

http://www.rowanstudio.biz/index.html

Very Great Stuff!!!! She's an "Original"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello :-) I'm posting a couple auctions on eBay: one of the drawings is King-related, and the other--a reposting of the "Victorian House/Victorian Ghost" drawing--is not. We moved our studio and I found some art that was in storage--we will be posting more auctions (I think most or all of them non-King, however) over the next several weeks. This is the only posting I'll do for these two auctions. Thanks

Links here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271930058174...84.m1555.l2649 ("Andi Turns")
    and http://www.ebay.com/itm/271929955225...84.m1555.l2649 ("Victorian House")

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice pieces, Ms. Wells!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread