Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calvin Tower knowing Roland's language?

Traveler downupstair is on a distinguished road

Default Calvin Tower knowing Roland's language?

Question:

In Song of Susannah - how does Calvin Tower know so much about Roland and more importantly, how does he know the Roland's language?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If Charlie The Choo Choo can show up so blatantly in lit,
    Spoiler
    Ka is a wheel.
    Last edited by TCCBodhi; 03-20-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: potential spoiler

Traveler Rolandofmosheim is on a distinguished road

I am on my second reread of the series and I passed this off the first time, but since i read this last night its been bugging me Who the Hell is Cal Tower.. What I finally came up with was that at one point Eddie makes the comment that the vacant lot was Never Cal's he was just the guardian.. and we know that the Manni have been known as great travellers, so whats to say that at somepoint another gunslinger (Steven Deschain or perhaps his grand-pere Aleric of the red hair did not pay one of towers relitives and appoint him and his desendants as guardians, much in the same manner that a gunslinger recieves his father's guns as his? Just a thought

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Not just him -- his ancestors. His great-great-great grandfather, Stefan Toren, was also a guardian of the rose.

Traveler Rolandofmosheim is on a distinguished road

My fault I didn't capitalize Tower's meaning Toren, it was still early when I posted

+ Reply to Thread