Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: A L | E N

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    And I like Noomi Rapace in it a great deal.
    Rapace is the best part of Prometheus. Hands down. That's why I was kind of bummed out when I heard she wasn't returning for Covenant.

At the end of Prometheus, we've invested in her story and are looking forward to what comes next for her and then all we get are a series of short web films.

Fuck that.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The way they handled her character in Covenant was such an injustice and a slap in the face.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    The way they handled her character in Covenant was such an injustice and a slap in the face.
    It honestly pissed me off.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Been waiting on this for a bit - can’t wait to catch these.

This is the first time I noticed one of the shorts is titled Night Shift. Dare I get my hopes up that one of these is gonna have a touch of King?

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I enjoyed that.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed that one and gladly would've watched more!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

2nd short of 6 from the ign shorts. Gotta say, it’s pretty intense. Impressive. I believe Alien 3 originally was supposed to have a sequence similar to this one with the dog

Alien: Specimen

https://youtu.be/wKl-fU3WC7s

Edit: clearly I suck at embedding videos. Apologies

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting that. I liked the first one better but I'm definitely enjoying them.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Mae, you know I’ll botch this like always, so thank you in advance for being the custodian here on the Nostradamus, but here is the third film in the short series. AND it’s called Night Shift!!

https://youtu.be/GYgoolcKszc

Country
    Country Flag

Sure:

Country
    Country Flag

That was my least favorite of the three so far. The first was my favorite.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

That was my least favorite of the three so far. The first was my favorite.
    Agreed - this one was a stinker

Country
    Country Flag

Film 4:

“Ore”

https://youtu.be/Zv55of6Pb70

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

That one was really good! One of my favorites. Some of these shorts are what Covenant should've been.

Rankings:

1. Containment
    2. Ore
    3. Specimen
    4. Night Shift
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That one was really good! One of my favorites. Some of these shorts are what Covenant should've been.

Rankings:

1. Containment
    2. Ore
    3. Specimen
    4. Night Shift
    Now I have to watch them. I have them all in my watchlist.

Country
    Country Flag

Ore and specimen were my two faves though containment had the best ending. Really looking forward to the final two

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Rankings:

1. Containment
    2. Ore
    3. Specimen
    4. Night Shift
    Now I have to watch them. I have them all in my watchlist.
    They are shockingly good. They keep the basic elements of the Alien series but add in enough new stuff and concepts that makes it fresh and exciting. I'll be eager to hear your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Ore and specimen were my two faves though containment had the best ending. Really looking forward to the final two
    Me too!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

The next Alien short

At a whopping 12 minutes, but no intermission

“Alone”

https://youtu.be/XGWEihrIBvk

Country
    Country Flag

Also, not sure if they accidentally posted a week early or if they just decided to release a bonus episode today bc it’s the 40th anniversary of the original’s release. Hopefully there’s still another one next week

“Harvest”

https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/04/2...t-film-harvest

Country
    Country Flag

I know they were gonna do 6 total, so this might be it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast