Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Stand Omnibus from Marvel

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Stand Omnibus from Marvel

Marvel has announced that they will be releasing a hardcover omnibus, which will collect all issues of the The Stand comic book series:

STAND OMNIBUS HC SLIPCASE $150
    (W) Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (A) Mike Perkins (CA) TBD [June]

The Stand is a classic tale of good vs. evil, loss weighed against redemption and despair pitted against hope. It is an apocalyptic vision of man’s battle to save life against a worldwide plague of death. When the viral strain dubbed “Captain Trips” works its way across the face of the country, the painfully few survivors are launched into a nightmare that’s only just begun – but for the Dark Man, Randall Flagg, it’s a dream come true. Based on the masterpiece of apocalyptic horror by celebrated author Stephen King, this lavish adaptation is packed with extras in a two-volume slipcased set!

Collecting

THE STAND: CAPTAIN TRIPS #1-5,
    THE STAND: AMERICAN NIGHTMARES #1-5,
    THE STAND: SOUL SURVIVORS #1-5,
    THE STAND: HARDCASES #1-5,
    THE STAND: NO MAN’S LAND #1-5,
    THE STAND: THE NIGHT HAS COME #1-5
    THE STAND SKETCHBOOK

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought The Stand comics were pretty dang good, considering what a monumental task adapting that book had to've been...

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though I have the 6 HC's, I will be getting this
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As will I !

sk

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure Amazon will have it for 85-95 dollars once the preorder page comes up. I just hope they don't have packaging issues like they did with The Dark Tower set

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like they have a cover for it now.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Stand-Omni...ref=pd_sim_b_5
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea what they charge for shipping, and if their packing is better than amazon, but this site is preorder selling for $75
    http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/pr...at=2758&page=1
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received the notification from Amazon that my copies were shipped.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris