Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1423

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I have Something Big by Shawn Mendes stuck in my head because of the overplayed car commercial that features it.

"Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am re watching TV series Psych. I now have this stuck in my head. Thanks! Amazon Prime!

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the clean guitar intro. It won't leave my skull!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I had this song stuck in my head all day yesterday. The problem was I only had like a 2 second snippet stuck and I couldn't remember the exact lyrics so I couldn't even look it up. I had the rhythm and the beat but I couldn't remember anything else about the song.

Then finally last night while I was lying in bed the rest of the song suddenly started to flow into my brain. So I did a quick search and finally found it. Turns out I had heard the song on my way into work yesterday. I had heard it plenty of times before but never really paid attention to the artists that sung it. That's what caught my attention yesterday and how I knew exactly when I heard it.

The part of the song that was stuck in my head was when he sings: But hold up, girl, don't you know you're beautiful? And it's easy to see

I just couldn't remember the exact wording so it made it impossible to search.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

I had this song stuck in my head all day yesterday. The problem was I only had like a 2 second snippet stuck and I couldn't remember the exact lyrics so I couldn't even look it up. I had the rhythm and the beat but I couldn't remember anything else about the song.

Then finally last night while I was lying in bed the rest of the song suddenly started to flow into my brain. So I did a quick search and finally found it. Turns out I had heard the song on my way into work yesterday. I had heard it plenty of times before but never really paid attention to the artists that sung it. That's what caught my attention yesterday and how I knew exactly when I heard it.

The part of the song that was stuck in my head was when he sings: But hold up, girl, don't you know you're beautiful? And it's easy to see

DAMN IT, IWC!!!!!!

You tricked me into clicking on a country tune!!!
    Wadda ya' tryin' to do? Poison me????!!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Groove Is In The Heart

I went to a Time Traveler's Ball last night and of course the last song we heard before we left had to be one of the most powerful earworms
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I need to hear this song, this version every day like a crack fix. It doesn't help that Dan Reynolds is my secret husband.
    Last edited by Tommy; 09-02-2020 at 04:23 PM.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Trying to make me jelly?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

DAMN IT, IWC!!!!!!

You tricked me into clicking on a country tune!!!
    Wadda ya' tryin' to do? Poison me????!!
    Well they played it on one of the Pop stations on XM so it's only "half" country.

I just learned there is also a version of just Bebe Rexha singing solo (without FGL). Although it doesn't really sound that much different to me.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Worthy of a daily view:

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I stumbled across this S.O.B. again!
    The first played on Mtv. It annoyed me in '81 and annoys me almost as much now. I hate it...but it sticks in my head. I thought you all should suffer as much as I!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard the song Teenagers by My Chemical Romance on the radio last week and its been stuck in my head ever since!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A pretty tune but it hasn't leaft my head for 3 days now! As old as it is I don't know where I heard it again to set this off.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

I heard this one for the first time in ages a few days ago and its so stuck in my head that I was humming it when I woke up.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Billy WILL get into your head. This is the one that MIGHT be my favorite of his:

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yes. Billy WILL get into your head. This is the one that MIGHT be my favorite of his:

Nope I lied. It's THIS one:

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it's THIS one:

I'll stop now!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Love me
    Love me
    sayyy that you looooooove me

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the best tune but not a bad one. It has been rattling around in my skull for over a month now though!

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Randomly stumbled onto this on youtube and am weirdly fascinated. It's such an earworm, wow.
    ...yuve yuve yu

If you are going through hell - keep going

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 LastLast