Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Default Songs Stuck In Your Head

Share your pain.

Thanks to Ruki, I have ABBA's 'Fernando' stuck in my head. At least the first thing I think of is The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert whenever I hear that song... but still. It's ABBA.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

We just got a letter
    We just got a letter
    We jsut got a letter
    Wonder who it's from?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dylan.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    Thanks to Ruki, I have ABBA's 'Fernando' stuck in my head. .
    Yeah! whoever is named 'Fernando' should burn, IN HELL!!!

>.>

<.<

Anyway, right now i'm a tad bit stoned, and I have the song Worry Rock by Green Day stuck in my head.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The name Fernando makes me think of Legend of Mana. XD;

I've got Michelle by the Beatles in my head. <333
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Dionysus View Post
    The name Fernando makes me think of Legend of Mana. XD;
    I'm a video game character? Do I have big fluffy ears and a disproportionately
    large sword?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I have Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' Ta Fuck Wit stuck in my head, and I have for a week. Someone said it over teamspeak when playing Shadowbane, and it won't go away
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the worst insomnia and as I'm trying to sleep I get "ear worms".
    That's what I call them. The most inane, obscure shit starts going and I can't stop it.
    Usually it's terrible old songs-or at least they are the most annoying.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ive got a yeah yeah yeahs song stuck in my head so made a sig about it
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

George Harrison's "I Got My Mind Set On You". It's been playing over and over in my head for the past day.

It's gonna take money...a whole lotta spending money....
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm a video game character? Do I have big fluffy ears and a disproportionately
    large sword?
    Eh, no. Heh. He's big and green and urgly. With a tiny head, and horns, and such.
    Sadly, I have no screenshots.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Wrong Way by Sublime.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Annie's 12 years old in two more she'll be a whore....

:p That's not helping is it?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Well, now it's Wrong Way.....haha
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Annie's 12 years old in two more she'll be a whore....

:p That's not helping is it?
    Heh, not exactly.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Current SSIMH :

I Hate You - Slayer

My Mood
    Dead

Battlestar Scratchlactica - Incubus

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

"arj and poopie, arj and poopie, what will they do next? arj and poopie"

also, "last night I had a dream, and yo it really made me sick; I saw you in my bedroom sucking someone else's dick"

and I like that song, but it wont go away.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Scorched Earth Erotica - Cradle of Filth

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Always a woman to me---Billy Joel
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Nihilism by Rancid has been in my head for most of the day. before that it was The Ataris cover of Boys of Summer.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

When my husband's really drunk, but of his hands grow personas; the nice one is Fernando and the mean one is Jorge. True story.

John F. Kennedy That Joking White Guy is on a distinguished road That Joking White Guy's Avatar

Super Hero Girl by Eve 6.
    “As I never tire of saying, heat is not the antithesis of light but rather the source of it.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

My Mood
    Dead

Jorge is mean. Totally.

Anyhoo, "My Blue Heaven" by Fats Domino. Not only do I think of it every time I see the forum name here, but it was the last song to play before I got to work.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ladies and gentlemen

for the sake of your own sanity

don't ever look at the signature of The Nameless, aka Daniel.

If you happen to remember the tune (who doesn't?), you won't be able to get rid of it.

I've been thus cursed for hours by now.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast