Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Think I got spoiled pretty baldy, just how bad is the question..? *spoilers?*

Traveler Lodrik has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Think I got spoiled pretty badly, just how bad is the question..? *spoilers?*

Basically the topic title says it all - I've been spoiled.
    Something about "he has been to the Dark Tower" and Mia dies.
    I hate how you cannot forget something if you want to. And when you try to look away or "through" something you see it all the more.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Lodrik, welcome. I read your other post as well, and I must say, you worry too much. That's not always a bad thing, but my advice to you and the answer to your question would be ... read the books. If you enjoy the first one, then read the second one, and so on. If you don't enjoy them, keep reading. Whether or not your potential spoilers mean anything in the long run does not ruin the enjoyment you will get from reading the books. Word.

Traveler Lodrik has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hello Lodrik, welcome. I read your other post as well, and I must say, you worry too much. That's not always a bad thing, but my advice to you and the answer to your question would be ... read the books. If you enjoy the first one, then read the second one, and so on. If you don't enjoy them, keep reading. Whether or not your potential spoilers mean anything in the long run does not ruin the enjoyment you will get from reading the books. Word.
    Word. ; )

Relieving to know that not all is lost...

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't worry.

The first spoiler is not accurate and the second spoiler isn't that big of one. I mean I'd say (without going into too many details) that Mia is an important character but not a major one.

Enjoy the books!

To those who have read the books (don't click or quote the post if you haven't)

Spoiler:
    I'm aware that saying "not accurate" isn't the whole truth but it's a little white lie just so he can find out on his own when he gets to the point so he can be more surprised.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

If thats all you have been told, I wouldnt worry too much about it...just keep going. You persue because its there...."The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed"
    Sloth Love Chunk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lodrik View Post
    Basically the topic title says it all - I've been spoiled.
    Something about "he has been to the Dark Tower" and Mia dies.
    I hate how you cannot forget something if you want to. And when you try to look away or "through" something you see it all the more.
    Well, you really hadda know he would have been to the dark tower if, you know all seven titles, right? As far as "Mia" goes, be careful what you think you know!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????