Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Marvel Comics and Comixology SUCK!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Marvel Comics and Comixology SUCK!

So my local comic store is moving over an hour further from my house so it would be a 3+ hour round trip to pick up my comics that I'm getting from them. So I went on Comixology's website in hopes that I can buy digital copies of The Dark Tower since that's the only reason I still go to the store. Well after some looking I find that they stopped carrying the comics after the Journey Begins story arc. They haven't done anything since then. When I try looking on Marvels site to see if they have digital versions of it I would have better luck looking for the Loch Ness monster on top of mount Everest. I can't find anything when I try searching on Marvels site.

Does anybody know where i can buy the digital versions of the comic?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you tried illegally downloading them?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    So my local comic store is moving over an hour further from my house so it would be a 3+ hour round trip to pick up my comics that I'm getting from them. So I went on Comixology's website in hopes that I can buy digital copies of The Dark Tower since that's the only reason I still go to the store. Well after some looking I find that they stopped carrying the comics after the Journey Begins story arc. They haven't done anything since then. When I try looking on Marvels site to see if they have digital versions of it I would have better luck looking for the Loch Ness monster on top of mount Everest. I can't find anything when I try searching on Marvels site.

Does anybody know where i can buy the digital versions of the comic?
    The Overlook Connection?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Have you tried illegally downloading them?
    Really, dude?

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

midtowncomics.com is decent
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dear mikeC: Yes, really.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Dear mikeC: Yes, really.
    That's disappointing.