• 2: Only so-so

3 8.33%
  • 1: I didn't like it

1 2.78%
  • Never read

9 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bracket #12: Under the Dome (2009)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last chance to vote! The poll is closing!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    A generous 2. One of my least favorite King reads ever. I only finished it out of some morbid sense of obligation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I started out liking it, but it seemed to build up to nothing. I wanted to enjoy it more.
    and then there were three.

I agree that the only reason I finished this book was because it was SK and i was expecting something so much more. It dragged soooooo much, I hated hated hated the 'bad guy' I cant even remember his name, so much I skipped most of his story, which i know some of you would say to go back and read, but when something annoys you and leaves such a bad taste in your mouth I really dont see why I should spend my down time trying to relate to such a yucky person. In my mind he was made into too much of a bad person, with no redeeming features, nothing in him interested me enough to keep up with him.

I have promised myself a re-read, but keep building myself up and then find something more interesting to read.

I have never voted any SK book a 1, this was very close but saved by the premise itself. It was a shame the characters where so ' meh' and the story so frustrating

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dragged? It was so fast-paced and actiony, I thought.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. Under the Dome has earned a FAS (final average score) of 3.962962963 or 79.26%, placing 2nd (runner-up) in this bracket. It will be moving on to Round 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2