Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stephen King Book Covers In Microsoft Paint!

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ben, I just wish more people would have a go!
    There must be some amazing artists on this site that could blow us amateurs away!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! I guess I gotta finish my Misery now, lol

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by noal View Post
    Thanks Ben, I just wish more people would have a go!
    There must be some amazing artists on this site that could blow us amateurs away!
    Does Mac have any painting programs? I haven't seen it yet but I haven't really looked.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have SketchbookExpress, but sux at it. Adobe Illostrator rox, but is too pricey to own, I could make carbon copies with it. It is what I used as a graphic artist.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

These are ridiculously awesome!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am impressed. I wish more of our talented members would drop in and contribute.

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am impressed. I wish more of our talented members would drop in and contribute.
    Here here!

I would love to see someone with actual talent have a go.

I talking about myself here not others!

P.S. Shannon, that misery sure is taking it's bloody time!!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, since I lack ANY talents...
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you guys tried gimp. It is free and works really well. Me and my hubby use it for our letterheads and stuff like that.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Gimp is an awesome program.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the idea is to only use Paint, as it is a terrible program, and thus makes recreating a cover very difficult.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just about to say that.

Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps you could start a new thread for GIMP users?

Er, it might not look right and you may receive some visitors you weren't expecting!

Red Cloud

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Too funny and true!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too long!!

IT...............IS..................TIME!

Any suggestions for a cover?

P.S. Shannon, Is your Misery an unfinished masterpiece, forever kept from the cold light of day?

Red Cloud

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, haven't finished it, no time. lol

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I would give this a try after I found this thread. It's a lot harder than it looks. This is after an hour

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks pretty darn good.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish I had time to join in the paint fun but I just have too much to do.

Enjoyed glancing through here and seeing the masterpieces though!
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it, easily recognizable.

Country
    Country Flag

Many happy memories from this thread.

Red Cloud

Along the Path of the Beam Wicked will become famous soon enough Wicked's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

These are all ridiculously fantastic.

I bet you guys were the people in school that could work the heck out of an etch-a-sketch and the leave the rest of us sitting there with our endless squiggle, slack-jawed and speechless! hehe! I'm jealous, truly wonderful work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3