Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Book Covers In Microsoft Paint!

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,Here's one:
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gods this was hard!

I know the doorkeeper looks like a bag of chips(fries) but I tried my best and I can't do any more tweaking(my finger is killing me!)

I really hate wood!
    The whole picture is nearly full of it.

I'm definitely going back to easy ones now; curse you shannon!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! How long did it take, friend?

I will do your Misery tonight, I think. Tonight or tomorrow.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spectacular! I can't even write my name in Paint, and you folks are drawing incredible images.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on, Crow-Man, that's the fun of it!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

wow that Misery one at the top of the page is awesome....

;-)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    wow that Misery one at the top of the page is awesome....

;-)

Red Cloud

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Excellent! How long did it take, friend?

I will do your Misery tonight, I think. Tonight or tomorrow.
    About two hours. I dreamed of wood last night as well!
    Need to pick my next project, any suggestions?

Red Cloud

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, look everybody! It's my least favorite Dark Tower cover!

I'm rather fond of the bubbles.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Hey, look everybody! It's my least favorite Dark Tower cover!

I'm rather fond of the bubbles.

Wow, that's brilliant! (Much better than my chip face)
    I can't wait to get home and try another: we're getting quite a collection going here.

Red Cloud

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I started working on the Waste Lands, and gave up when I couldn't make the house monster look absolutely ridiculous.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I started working on the Waste Lands, and gave up when I couldn't make the house monster look absolutely ridiculous.
    Whereas I just carried on and made a complete fudge of it!

Red Cloud

Country
    Country Flag

Well this took me about three hours: hope it was worth the wait!

Come on Shannon, Where's your Misery?

Red Cloud

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that Wizard And Glass and WTTK look fantastic! I am working on Misery throughout the day, taking breaks in between. Here is my progress so far, a little less than an hour in:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Wow, that Wizard And Glass and WTTK look fantastic! I am working on Misery throughout the day, taking breaks in between. Here is my progress so far, a little less than an hour in:

Way to go Shannon!
    I should take breaks as well then my fingers wouldn't hurt sooo much!

Red Cloud

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Second hour of work added below:

Country
    Country Flag

I'm taking a night off to give my fingers a rest!

Red Cloud

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a while but I thought I would try a hard one!

Red Cloud

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! I forgot about this thread.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. I think i still have my half finished Misery around here somewhere.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I have been busy so not had time really, but I hope to find time to do another soon!

The insomnia one was actually harder than it looks; I was only doing it as a joke!

Red Cloud

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I've decided that I hate drawing people!
    I've never been any good at it. This is to try and get the ball rolling again!

Red Cloud

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Really neat
    Thanks Garrell, but I'm not really happy with it. I just can't get the shading right and the text is a pain in the arse to get right!

Red Cloud

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is really great Noal! Good job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast