Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Book Covers In Microsoft Paint!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Book Covers In Microsoft Paint!

Hello, I made something as a joke a few days ago, but I think it actually came out kind of decent, lol. If anyone else is on board with the idea, I'd love to have people use Microsoft Paint and "draw" some Stephen King book covers! Here is mine:

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is great Shannon!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, just something I messed around with, you should do one!

Shannon

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great; do another!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll make you a deal. I'll do another one if someone else does one as well. I want a whole gallery of these things!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha another great one, if i had a decent computer at home instead of a tablet i might have a go ...

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's great! I might have a go later but it would have to be a simple one!

Plus I don't think I could match the high standard set!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shannon this is too cool and the Eddie cover is awesome too.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Country
    Country Flag

Well I tried but it's harder than it looks...

...That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited by noal; 02-17-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: forgot original

Red Cloud

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a fun thread to watch
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay noal, that's the best one yet!

Garrell and Crow-Man, don't just watch, participate!

Country
    Country Flag

Yay noal, that's the best one yet!

Garrell and Crow-Man, don't just watch, participate!
    Please Shannon you're just being kind.

I think your Carrie is the best.

I will have another go soon.

Red Cloud

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nopes, the see-through part of the bandage is awesome! I think I'll do another one also.

CRinVA, I see you looking! Post one!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just sticking to simple ones at the moment.
    Here's my latest 'attempt'

Last edited by noal; 02-19-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Messed up pictures!

Red Cloud

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks great! Damn, now I have to do one, lol. OK, I got it.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

All of them are awesome so far. As far as me doing one, no. I used to be a graphic artist (got out of it cause money wasn't great) and a wizard with Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. Even though I have a high end Mac, I am to cheap to buy those programs at this point and I have really played with the cheap ones that I got for free on it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

This could become kind of addictive!

The trouble is most of the book covers seem pretty hard to do in paint but I suppose half the charm is in their 8-bit glory!
    I shall have another go soon I hope.

Red Cloud

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by noal View Post
    This could become kind of addicting!

The trouble is most of the book covers seem pretty hard to do in paint but I suppose half the charm is in their 8-bit glory!
    I shall have another go soon I hope.

Think easy are the German - one color covers....

This is the German Schwarz - Gunslinger

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Garrell, Microsoft Paint shouldn't be too hard to come by, no?

Noal, let's challenge each other! I pick something for you to do, you pick something for me to do! Let's see ... I want you to do ...

The Waste Lands! The US first edition of course! Ha! Good luck

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Stockerlone, post one! Come on peoples, I want a whole gallery of these things!

Country
    Country Flag

Garrell, Microsoft Paint shouldn't be too hard to come by, no?

Noal, let's challenge each other! I pick something for you to do, you pick something for me to do! Let's see ... I want you to do ...

The Waste Lands! The US first edition of course! Ha! Good luck
    Do you mean the Jake and the doorkeeper one?

I was actually looking at that and thought I don't fancy that one!!
    But a challenge is a challenge.

Red Cloud

Country
    Country Flag

Stokerlone, Yeah, I could probably manage that one!

Red Cloud

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by noal View Post
    Stokerlone, Yeah, I could probably manage that one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast