Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Local view of SB 46

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Local view of SB 46

Since I live in Indy and my girl and I have crazy pics of the madness, I thought I would share it with my SK friends
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

200,000 to 300,000 peeps in downtown Indy tonight, going back tomorrow, pray for my safety. Many, many pics to follow as time allows between SB partying
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!

Notice "Blue" for the Giants!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Where Jimmy Fallon has been doing his show this week They made me exit the area cause they where doing outside shots, hehe
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So cute, love that girl
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SB village Tuesday night, way calm before the storm

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Main stage after a show.

St. Elmo's Steakhouse, world famous for shrimp cocktail. The horseradish sauce will light you up.

We are outside St. Elmo's on a side place they set up for the non-millionaires, shrimp still awesome. Ate there a few times before, but not doable during SB unless you are rich and famous. Sold out for this week 4 years ago.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are the ziplines that go by the church and end there...maybe a warning?

Inside the NFL Experience...

more pics to come...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly Incredible pics, Garrell. Are you down with JPP ? Do you believe in Eli ? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just hoping for a great game. Laughing cause Peyton loses either way... Brady wins (Indy hates that team and him sooooo bad, irony can be so fun) or his brother Eli has more rings than the "greatest quarterback ever". I win either way, hate the colts
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics, looks like fun

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!!! Truly awesome, looks like you guys are having a blast!!

Just thought I'd throw in that you two are really cute as well

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice pictures! It looks liked NYC with all those people!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They had to shut down most roads downtown to cars last night to handle the overflow. Headed there again in a little while. Tonights crowd is estimated between 300,000 to 500,000.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    They had to shut down most roads downtown to cars last night to handle the overflow. Headed there again in a little while. Tonights crowd is estimated between 300,000 to 500,000.
    Awesome!!! Pics are welcome when you can. You going to the game I, assume? Have a "Super Time"

GO Big Blue Wrecking Crew!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

If you wanna send $12k for 2 tickets, I am going. Lie, I would take half that money and get SK books The prices are crazy, Lucas Oil Stadium only holds 77,000.
    BTW, friends in the police dept. estimate crowds last night at 640,000, the biggest night of the week.
    Now more photos....
    My better half with Justin Tuck of NY Giants

Media day shots...

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pierre Garcon...Colts

One of TOO MANY photos of Tom Brady that Michelle took...jealous?

The Beautiful stadium...

Where the Giants stayed...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Super Bowl village at 6am when it all started...

Trophy shots...
    AFC Champs

NFC Champs

THE TROPHY
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Raiders...

Ugh, my girl as a Colt
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Zipline...

SB 46 with a touch of Indy 500...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Zipline at night...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My cop friend Ramona...
    Indiana Pacers nut...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For Bill...

Ramona again...a cop, really?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My cousin Vince is the drummer in the background getting national attention!!!

One of many SB parties going on...

Stole this pic but it is soo beautiful...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Had and have so many more but didn't wanna get crazy.
    We are headed back in the morning. We may head back in after game if Giants win. If Patriots win it will be a ghost town. Indy hates the Patriots and Brady like you would never believe.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast