1 3.45%
  • 1: I didn't like it

2 6.90%
  • Never read

3 10.34%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bracket #7: Insomnia (1994)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Hmmm....
    In 2009 in came in at #20, then in 2010 fell a few spots to #26.
    I hope it does better this time around.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I hope it does better this time around.
    If it does, it won't be because of my vote. I gave it a 1.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I own this one, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. That being said...I am looking forward to it.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked this one a lot. My only issue was that when I felt like the story was concluded, and then it kept on... and then I thought it was over.... and it kept on.... then I thought it was over a third time... and it kept on. I ended up feeling like King stayed at the party too long. So it doesn't get a 5 from me.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I liked this one a lot. My only issue was that when I felt like the story was concluded, and then it kept on... and then I thought it was over.... and it kept on.... then I thought it was over a third time... and it kept on.
    I think I agree.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to google "verisimilitude".

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am sorry, Robert, I am a foreigner and sometimes a word with a Latin root comes to mind quicker than a more frequently used English one

(which reminds me... I removed my flag during the Halloween masquerade, hoping to confuse people - not that I did confuse anyone, though. Time to put it back anyway.)

Country
    Country Flag

Last chance to vote! the poll is closing!

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. Insomnia has earned a FAS (final average score) of 4.076923077 or 81.54%, placing 3rd in this bracket. It will not be moving on to Round 2.

Country
    Country Flag

It's really unfortunate that Insomnia received some 2s and 1s, causing it to yield the runner-up position to Nightmares & Dreamscapes, and due to its low score also missing out on one of the six wildcard spots for promotion to the second round.

Country
    Country Flag

bears are very sad

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Way better than Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2