Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: "The Cows Are Coming"- Debut short story by Thomas Cranham-Lettered Edition

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Got my letter "W" today!!!!

Thanks, Tom!!!
    That's great. Is that "W" for Wicked Awesome?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Got my letter "W" today!!!!

Thanks, Tom!!!
    That's great. Is that "W" for Wicked Awesome?
    But of course!!!

Tom,

I just can't say what a wonderful thing this is you are doing for the Fundraiser!!!!! You're and exceptionally good man!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to know :-)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Merlin ... and remember there are 3 copies left to sell before the drawing for the artwork tomorrow

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thomas, just spent the morning reading this, I thoroughly enjoyed it, good fun!

I'll never look at a cow in the same way again!!

MAAAHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks, Dave

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Thomas, just spent the morning reading this, I thoroughly enjoyed it, good fun!

I'll never look at a cow in the same way again!!

MAAAHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks, Dave
    Great news, thanks for that because it is just what i was aiming for

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be making the draw for the artwork around 9.30pm GMT so in around 2 1/2 hrs time :-)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I will be making the draw for the artwork around 9.30pm GMT so in around 2 1/2 hrs time :-)
    Woot! Here is a preemptive, Congrats, to the winner!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

And the winner is .... II = Tim, our very own AKC

A very big thanks from me to everyone who has bought a copy, I've just sent another $115 on to RF which makes the total $645 so far!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A very big thanks from me to everyone who has bought a copy, I've just sent another $115 on to RF which makes the total $645 so far!!!
    Well, Hmphhh....Congrats to , "Tim". LOL and kind off of J/K

P.S. Seriously, congrats to AKC and to Tom. Thank you very much Tom for putting this together. It was an unexpected, yet pleasant surprise that Tom put this together.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's my BIRTHDAY! What a Present!!!!!!!

Holy shit! I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Tim

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats friend!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

It's my BIRTHDAY! What a Present!!!!!!!

Holy shit! I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Tim
    Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you I could just go and feed the cows!!! LOL

Congrats, Tim!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow!!!

Tom, that is just "Wickedly Awesome"!!!! $645.00!!!!!!!!! Gotta say, this year folks are really getting into the Fundraiser with enthusiasm and innovation!!! What a community!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Tim & well done to Tom on a fantastic donation!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Tim...die a SK death
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that all the copies have been accounted for

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine last week.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    I got mine last week.
    Good to know that it got to you safe

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup all sold

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Success. You are an inspiration, friend.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Shannon

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Received mine, Tom. Very nice, thanks! Looking forward to reading it.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for letting me know of its safe arrival Patrick

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6