Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Cows Are Coming"- Debut short story by Thomas Cranham-Lettered Edition

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much to Thomas, and to all the members who purchased a book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received mine today, pleased with the look and feel of the book. Had a carefull scan through and the artwork is rather stark but in keeping. Congratulations Tom, a fine start to a hopefully promising vocation, cheers.

Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also bought one! A great project!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a copy I just hope I didn't screw it up. My note was erased before I sent my payment. I just hope they know what it was for.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got it and thanks

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much Tom. Looking forward to getting the book.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Up to 37/52 now and i have just sent the first payment to the Haven Foundation fundraiser of nearly $400!!!
    You definitely beat out "Bomber the Haven Fund Wonder Dog"!!!!!

Feed the Cows!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It isn't a competition, and no one has overlooked/forgotten your insane contribution to the cause. What the hell should I contribute? Damn, not sure.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    It isn't a competition, and no one has overlooked/forgotten your insane contribution to the cause. What the hell should I contribute? Damn, not sure.
    Says you!! Bomber said to me "Row I rave to rite a Rook"? LOL

All in good fun, for a good cause!!!

"Rut Row"!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, you're one funny guy tonight.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, you're one funny guy tonight.
    I have my "moments"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just 12 books left, the letters that are left ... U, V, Y, EE, FF, KK, MM, NN, QQ, UU, VV & YY still hoping to sell them all to raise the max possible for the Haven Foundation fundraiser

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You could always donate your TMSG...........
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump ... 9 copies remaining!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Scrap that 8 copies!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally found time to read the book. Enjoyed it very much! Very entertaining little story (i will say no more as many have still to read it). Congratulations to Tom for putting it together and publishing it for the fundraiser.

Pencil me in for a copy your next one Tom

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Alan, apart from raising money for the fundraiser i REALLY wanted everyone to enjoy the book. You have made my day!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's next on my reading pile, Tom. I'm working my way through a Peter Straub novel right now and I need to stay focused, but yours is next!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default hee he

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Put me down for a copy please Tom, letter P or G, PP or GG, if available. Nice!!!
    Thanks Greg you have got 'PP'
    he he, he he....you got a PP. te he...

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't received my copies. I hope Z & ZZ haven't gone the way of the Titanic. (They don't still ship on boats, do they?)

In honor on the unbelievable job Tom has done in getting his book to the masses, I would like to offer the final signed/numbered copy of my own book (#8 of 10) to the first person to pledge $25 to the Haven Foundation in this thread. My book is a SciF/Time Travel book intended for the younger set, but is also features cows (that have been genetically engineered to make delcious hamburgers [in the future.])

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I still haven't received my copies. I hope Z & ZZ haven't gone the way of the Titanic. (They don't still ship on boats, do they?)

In honor on the unbelievable job Tom has done in getting his book to the masses, I would like to offer the final signed/numbered copy of my own book (#8 of 10) to the first person to pledge $25 to the Haven Foundation in this thread. My book is a SciF/Time Travel book intended for the younger set, but is also features cows (that have been genetically engineered to make delcious hamburgers [in the future.])
    I'm pretty sure your books went out last Friday so they should be with you soon. Postage time from England to the US in generally a week, so maybe tomorrow?

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    It's next on my reading pile, Tom. I'm working my way through a Peter Straub novel right now and I need to stay focused, but yours is next!
    Which Straub novel Michaël? I have only read 'Ghost Story' which i loved!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A Dark Matter. I like it a lot but it requires some attention, it's not written in a very straightforward way. I have to get me some of his other books as well, I hear lots of good things about them! I also got myself some James Herbert paperbacks, by the way. I know you like him a lot so I'm looking forward to these as well.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes i have read quite a few by James Herbert over the past few months and all have been great, especially 'The Fog' and 'The Dark'! I might have to find me a copy of 'A Dark Matter' too

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got mine today, letter 'I'. Will read it soon, I promise!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast