Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Item #3-The Stand "Black Case"

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Item #3-The Stand "Black Case"

Up for auction, the Black case for "The Stand". Only 10 cases were done in black!

Auction Link:
    This case was donated by Tomas from StephenKingCollector.com. It is in new unread condition.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, the auction description reads as if the book is included. Just letting you know.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    RF, the auction description reads as if the book is included. Just letting you know.
    How so?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for auction, the Black case for "The Stand". Only 10 cases were done in black!

This case was donated by Tomas from StephenKingCollector.com. It is in new condition.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Book and Slipcase will be shipped promptly directly from StephenKingCollector.com in a sturdy box with delivery confirmation.
    From the listing.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume from pick and book art placement that it fits 1st/1st? If so, I am in
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Book and Slipcase will be shipped promptly directly from StephenKingCollector.com in a sturdy box with delivery confirmation.
    From the listing.
    Thanks. My mistake and I appreciate the heads up.
    I corrected the auction description.
    The case is 1/10, It should command a tidy price. I myself have one of the white cases but I was never able to procure a black case-in fact there are less than 10 people who have one.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes it does Garrell. Beauty of a case eh?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Been wanting a white one, but can never get one, going with black it looks like
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I assume from pick and book art placement that it fits 1st/1st? If so, I am in
    Absolutely. Tomas from

designed the case specifically to house a 1St edition "The Stand".

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought so, checked art placement on both uncut and 1st/1st before I bidded
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    From the listing.
    Thanks. My mistake and I appreciate the heads up.
    I corrected the auction description.
    The case is 1/10, It should command a tidy price. I myself have one of the white cases but I was never able to procure a black case-in fact there are less than 10 people who have one.
    You are very welcome. Just in case some diddy from outside the forum won it and expected a book too.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, we are already over $100!.
    BTW, in my opinion this case is worth over $400. There are only ~5 out there in the world. Tomas has kept these close to the vest. I tried to bribe him 2 years ago and couldn't buy one for any amount.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought so, checked art placement on both uncut and 1st/1st before I bidded
    Good luck. C'mon Scotland!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, in my opinion this case is worth over $400. There are only ~5 out there in the world. Tomas has kept these close to the vest. I tried to bribe him 2 years ago and couldn't buy one for any amount.
    Do you know if some of our more illustrious members have one? I'm thinking Bob, Ralph, Mr. RT, Wiz etc? If they want one then that can only be good for the fundraiser.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you know if some of our more illustrious members have one? I'm thinking Bob, Ralph, Mr. RT, Wiz etc? If they want one then that can only be good for the fundraiser.
    We will find out. I doubt Bob, Ralph, Mr.RT or Wiz will miss out seeing this auction.
    More pics to follow-although of the white case; but it gives a high definition view.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my personal "White Case" with a 1st Edition "The Stand" in it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They are beautiful cases.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

G, if I win the Black Case, I'll sell you my White Case!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't bid on my posted auction.....drats!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

You best bid over $300. This case is amazing. It might equal the >$500 Lettered "Fifty-To-One"

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have one. I've never bought anything from Tomas the Collector that I can recall.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice fundraising item! 2012 is definitely gonna beat 2011.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1 of 10, Bob. That must be very tempting for you............................................... .....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Forgot about you AKC!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast