Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Lurker

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great BOOKS !!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Wrightson signature

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default lawnmower man

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    How dare you include The Lawnmower Man poster!? Hummmmpppphhhhh! You're not my friend anymore!

... ... ... OK, now you can be my friend again.

Have you read Phases Of Gravity yet? I read a few Dan Simmons books a few years ago, he wasn't too bad.
    Actually, I really liked lawnmower man. Of course i was a teenager on shrooms at the time.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    How dare you include The Lawnmower Man poster!? Hummmmpppphhhhh! You're not my friend anymore!

... ... ... OK, now you can be my friend again.

Have you read Phases Of Gravity yet? I read a few Dan Simmons books a few years ago, he wasn't too bad.
    Actually, I really liked lawnmower man. Of course i was a teenager on shrooms at the time.
    Lol lol lol

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I still like that movie! The sequels though, they're another story, lol

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Lurker your collection is AMAZING!!! Love the books and the bookcases...WOW
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Lurker,
    And the blue dots... Signature??

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! An experiment that didn't work. I had greens and blues and yellows and - they eventually just fall off. So now I'm using a spreadsheet.

Misc stuff

Postmortem discussing the remaining 4 Salem's Lots.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another guy I collect is Jasper Fforde.
    Shades of Grey US 1st/Proof; UK 1st/Proof; Limited UK and the Hodder flipback

And since I just finished Ready Player One, a little homage to the time

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked Ready Player One...I remember playing Baseball with the Intellivision...man, where did the time go?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice pic of Angelina Jolie! What was that? There are other items on the page? Really, oh yeah! The other things are nice too, but now back to Angelina...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Angie is always hot, but the pics inside are just OK. Google is always a better source.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff....
    What is the ´Insomnia?´ at the Graveyard Shift bag ?

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the gift and S/L Insomnia from the Zeisings, and I think there was a deal on Nightmares if you did. They sent a postcard saying the books were in the mail. Ah, the good old days before e-mail.

Country
    Country Flag

Trades, Arcs etc. All firsts unless not.

The oh so rare small bookclubs....

The two PS DJ states

Bachman books not a first

Country
    Country Flag

Next Shelf

Country
    Country Flag

Next Shelf

The signeds and gift

Hard to tell the US from the UK

and a misc. - Man with a Pan ARC and couple of box sets

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection! I have some of those same "oh so rare" book club early books.

Country
    Country Flag

Someday maybe I'll get the "real" ones, but those were my first and all I could afford in, hm, high school.

I am determined to finish the King stuf this room and this should be most of the rest.

Country
    Country Flag

Something different?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice pictures. You must have a big house to be able to display your books covers out, but it sure looks great.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm VERY jealous of some of the anthologies and that Charles Grant signature. I have the editions from Centipede but as awesome as they are, they're not signed by him.
    Also, those Rothfus books are at the top of my list.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely astounding King collection, simply awe inspiring
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection!!!!

Question: Do you have "Faithful" and if so, can we burn it?

Spoiler:
    Actually, I'm serious!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

^^Oops. It's with the sports books.

"Every burned book enlightens the world." Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice pictures. You must have a big house to be able to display your books covers out, but it sure looks great.
    I wish. They are all crammed in shelves. I just had to pull everything because the ceiling had to be replaced. All that sheetrock dust.

WeDealInLead
    I have those too - I hope Jered does the rest of the series.

And while all the books in the room are off shelf, might as well share the other stuff and start with some Rice. The newer stuff is in another room

Many are signed

All three of the boxed are signed

Anne Rice is one of the few authors I have stood in line for hours for. This signing included the promo with just the first chapter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast