Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Lurker

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice picture. I see lots of good things.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool... More... MORE!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As I said, I think I finally have all the SK stuff in one room.

Great, now the battery is going out. But - I did get a package in the mail from CD so should add that before taking the other shelves. Showing the box - the mailman and I have known each other since high school and are both die hard Red Sox fans with the Astros a close second. Anyway, we have a thing about leaving each other baseball notes...

So - while the battery charges I'll unpack the latest and Demco it before getting back to pictures.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome room!
    You should put the movieposters a little bit higher on the wall

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That looks great.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Roog, once upon a time they did hang. But being the cheapo frames they are the hooks on the back have long disappeared.

The US and anthologies and "stuff"

And will Owen King now be collectable?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool set up and great collection...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I haven't done much lately for many reasons. But...

This came today and I had totally forgotten about it - Shrinkwrap. Guess it should come off.

But what I'm really excited about is this:

the full set of Gregg Press Marion Zimmer Bradley

For some reason I've always liked Gregg Press editions.

I can't remember if it was someone here - but if so - thanks for recommending ImgBB. Much better than Photobucket now that I've tried it.

I just read somewhere that Gregg Press editions had an average run of 250 copies for each title. So that is quite an accomplishment.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Thanks guys. Roog, once upon a time they did hang. But being the cheapo frames they are the hooks on the back have long disappeared.

The US and anthologies and "stuff"
    That's a thing of beauty right there! Man, LOVE it!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dig the Greg Press. Very classy. Also, love the entire get up with all the King books together.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Very impressive. Are those all Easton Press on the top left shelves in the very first picture? Whatever they are, they look great from where the picture was taken.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I can't really tell since I can't see the pic. I thought Photobucket squashed them all. But I do have an extensive EP collection. Thanks. I am redoing the books after Harvey as a I lost probably half of what I had and am rearranging what is left. Will post some new pics then - good for insurance purposes if nothing else. At least no SK books hurt during the flood!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Here’s the pic I was referring to. Oh man I’m sorry to hear you were affected by Harvey. Luckily we weren’t in any of the areas in Austin that flooded but it was definitely a scary time. Are you in Houston? There’s a lot more SK collectors here than I would have thought before I joined TDT. Would be fun to organize some kind of SK geek out sometime.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Now Photobucket pictures are popping up again. A lot of those books in that picture are gone. When I finish reloading it, I'll take another picture. I have finally gotten all my EP's together - they take up most of the first bookcase.
    I'm about 5 miles north of Galveston in Galveston County. We got 55 or so inches of rain. Fortunately when realized water was coming in (3 am, why is it always in the middle of the night) I got many of the books up high- including all the threatened SK's.

Anyway, I finally got my Vinny picture framed. A pain to get a pic without reflection or glare - maybe I should have gotten non-glare glass...

My Mood
    Chatty

Oh man, you’re talking about Harvey right?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG congrats, Vinni´s pic. is supernice !!

Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few December pickups. Three from the Lonely Roads grab bag. And I did not have Riding the Bullet, well, I have the ARC. And thanks to Paul for matching my cube. I may not have IT or Misery, but I have matching cubes.
    And anyone else out there get Gwendy's to match Blockade Billy?

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Like, cubular!

What exactly is that coin? It looks like the GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX one. Please excuse my confusion.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new stuff!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Like, cubular!

What exactly is that coin? It looks like the GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX one. Please excuse my confusion.
    It is the GBB one, with Blockade Billy showing matching numbers. Thought it would be easier for picture than the huge GBB book. So now my two Lonely Road King books match. May be that's too far gone...but that mantra - they must match!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice new stuff!
    Thanks
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast