Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, are you aware that you cannot receive PM's? Says you cannot or chose not to receive them. Just an FYI is all. I wanted to thank you for your help with "The Godfather" collectible.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Changed my EMAIL address & was shut out for a while. But THANKS to you & Randall Flagg I am up and flying again.

U.K. 1st edition Gwendy's Button Box.

Went to Bookfind.com put in U.K. ISBN a copy showed up from BOOK DEPOSITORY for $11.55 with FREE postage

There is one listed now for $13.27 with FREE postage.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I simply love buying all my UK first editions from Book Depository. Always free shipping and always 1sts sent in great shape. Thanks for reminder...just purchased the Gwendy's from them and will do Sleeping Beauties on next pay check.
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like Book Depository as well. Just a bit slow shipping.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR FREE?

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not complaining i like BD.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Book Depository for me too (which is, I think, an Amazon company). I find it incredible that I can get a book shipped from the UK for significantly less than it costs me to buy the book in a store in my own city.

BOOK DEPOSITORY return address on the package...Was it mailed here in the U.S.? That is a Rochdale NY zipcode

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    BOOK DEPOSITORY return address on the package...Was it mailed here in the U.S.?
    It seems Book Depository have warehouses all over now. I've noticed that recently some of my books have been shipped very quickly from an address here in Australia.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I remember the first book I ordered (Mr. Mercedes??) from them, I just knew I was going to get another notice or bill telling me to pay for shipping when they realized I was outside of the UK! Glad that wasn't the case!
    ~Jonathan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    BOOK DEPOSITORY return address on the package...Was it mailed here in the U.S.? That is a Rochdale NY zipcode

Ahhh, Jamaica, N.Y.!!!! I commuted for 20Yrs on the LIRR. We used to joke that on the way to Heaven, you had to change (trains) at, Jamaica!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

18th printing.

Country
    Country Flag

You collect all the different printings?

No...My main collection up until 22 years ago was Sci-Fi,Horror & Fantasy Movie & T.V. tie in books & magazines ...in the last 23 years I now collect movies & T.V. shows on DVD & Blu-Ray (no more tie-in) & only 1st Edition U.S.A. & U.K. & S/L King.
    So I do not need the new 3rd (1st) edition IT or ANY KING reprints.
    I bought this book in 1979.............................................. ...........& this 16th printing in 1989.

& this one in 1985. & the reprint.

Spoiler:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, lots of leeway with that word 'Soon'
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah those film rights are older than Spielberg ffs!

CREAM OCT 1982 article on STEPHEN KING STEPHEN KING'S SCARY MONSTERS LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR by TOBY GOLDSTEIN.

THE FILM JOURNAL APRIL 1982 article on STEPHEN KING STEPHEN KING TALKS 'CREEPSHOW' THE 'ANIMAL HOUSE' OF FRIGHT PICS by JEFFERY WELLS

THE COMICS JOURNAL OCT 1980 article KUBRICK'S "THE SHINING" AN AMBITIOUS , FAILED MASTERPIECE by DALE LUCIANO.

FOCUS ON FILM #26 1977 COMEBACK PIPER LAURIE by ALLEN EYLES.

Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast