Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

WRITER'S VOICIES selected from CARRIE 1st EDITION MAY 1992.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That monkey so creepy. I need one!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a monkey in that picture? Oh wait, I see it.

Anyone else have this 1986 poster calendar?

The poster is on top & the regular calendar is pictured on the bottom

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I have it. One of the earliest King items in my collection. I bought it in the late 80s if my memory is correct.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait. Mine doesn't have that poster.

Yes it is a stand alone poster calendar with the whole year on it (the back of the poster is blank)... also there is a flyer.

I believe the wall poster was for in store use only & not intended for the public.

Spoiler:
    and now just part of an "OLD FOOL'S COLLECTION"

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Never seen that before.

more Mike Swift THE PLANT zenith rising art. HI! MY NAME IS ZENITH (PAGE 47)

The Dark Tower "THE GUNSLINGER" Advanced Reading Copy.

The Dark Tower PLUME 1st Edition.

The Dark Tower PLUME 1st Edition PERMA-BOUND.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still missing that ARC copy. I have the paperwork just not the actual book.

There was also a version with no barcode on the back and no ISBN on the spine.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm still missing that ARC copy. I have the paperwork just not the actual book.

There was also a version with no barcode on the back and no ISBN on the spine.
    Have you personally seen this no barcode or ISBN edition? Just seems strange there would be two covers on a book they knew they were going change it.

ANYBODY HAVE ONE?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: needfulthings

Yes I have one. Will post a picture soon. Not at the books right now.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, here you go. Copyright page is identical.

Interesting that is a The Dark Tower cover & spine...Not the THE GUNSLINGER variant also it has no price & cover printed in the U.S.A.. Where does it fall in line? Did that book also come with some paperwork?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: needfulthings

Yes it's interesting. You don't see this show up for sale very often. It's identical in every way except for the lack of barcode and ISBN. What do you mean where does it fall in line? There was some discussion on this some time back but I don't recall what was said.

Edit: Actually looks like pricing is also missing and there's the printed in USA on the variant.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Actually, here you go. Copyright page is identical.

The book without ISBN also comes in 2 variants: outside is identical, but little difference on the copyright page. One is the normal first printing with numberline. The other only has the the text First Printing, but no numberline, and an extra paragraph added about that it is a BOMC edition.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Interesting that is a The Dark Tower cover & spine...Not the THE GUNSLINGER variant also it has no price & cover printed in the U.S.A.. Where does it fall in line? Did that book also come with some paperwork?
    Interesting, i never saw the spine with THE GUNSLINGER in large before. Or is that the spine of the ARC?

That is the ARC spine.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know about the book club variant.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Should I add the BMOC variant to the listing?

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Should I add the BMOC variant to the listing?

John
    Probably.

IMHO I would add them only to clear up any misunderstanding. (That they ARE book club editions.) I myself don't need them in my collection but it is nice to know that they are out there and also nice if someone could scan the copyright pages.

I would also add the PERMA-BOUND edition as it is a true 1st variant also.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof added.

John

Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast