Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"The Deep"... Great Movie.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got this SOLD OUT LIMITED EDITION 1/2,000 in the mail today.

Spoiler:
    FOR LESS THEN 1/2 COVER PRICE

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great buy! Congratulations!

John

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that a comic or Fanzine? Beautiful color, and condition!!! Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Is that a comic or Fanzine? Beautiful color, and condition!!! Congrats!!!
    FANZINE

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Luvvin' your work as usual Bruce
    We all float down here!

FYI AS OF THIS DATE 4/2/ 2013 THIS STUPID FUCK WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING. BRUCE

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

??

What's going on? Love your posts!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Come on mate, I, for one, find your witty pictorial insertions, comments - and your collection thread - to be simply brilliant, and if someone's shot of their mouth (or posting finger, as the case may be) remember that they're but one, single, solitary dust bunny in the collective universe of stuff to be found under the average kind sized bed !!!! I'd be really disappointed if the actions or words of one pissed you off to the extent that you no longer wanted to post !!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Please do not stop it is honestly a true trip down memory lane for me, and I look forward to all that you post.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Don't stop posting. I'm not always THAT interested in some of the things you post, but your collection is so comprehensive I'd love to see more of it.

John

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, Love your posts! What's up?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Someone felt it necessary to call Bruce a stupid fuck in the 'movie pictures' game thread.

I'd feel better if you stay, Bruce. I think you're right at home in Calvin's Corner.

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST.

-30-

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Someone felt it necessary to call Bruce a stupid fuck in the 'movie pictures' game thread.
    How about we ban the person who did this?

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's necessary to ban a person for being rude, but at the same time, if someone leaves on their own accord, that's up to them.

Wish you'd stay Bruce, but if you're gonna go, see ya.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd feel better if you stay, Bruce. I think you're right at home in Calvin's Corner.
    I hope he hangs around.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    How about we ban the person who did this?

John
    You need to read the thread to understand the context of the comment. Not saying I agree, but we have had posts here in CC where members curse at one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I don't think it's necessary to ban a person for being rude, but at the same time, if someone leaves on their own accord, that's up to them.

Wish you'd stay Bruce, but if you're gonna go, see ya.
    If someone is going to do the Golden Hair Flip, then so be it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cussing at something is one thing cussing at someone is another. On the forum/email/text one has to make sure to read what they say because it can be looked at in a much different way by another. Everyone is different, and it is a fine line between sensitive and insensitive.
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Cussing at something is one thing cussing at someone is another. On the forum/email/text one has to make sure to read what they say because it can be looked at in a much different way by another. Everyone is different, and it is a fine line between sensitive and insensitive.
    Maybe they should have used more emoticons.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Maybe they should have used more emoticons.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a damn shame!! And you know what? You folks should be a little more upset that a valued member s leaving!!! This is really wrong!! A "Freaking staff member" no less???? What is this place coming too?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This is a damn shame!! And you know what? You folks should be a little more upset that a valued member s leaving!!! This is really wrong!! A "Freaking staff member" no less???? What is this place coming too?
    My opinion exactly!

John

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruce,
    This is disappointing news, very sorry to see you leave.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST.

-30-

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast