Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

THE COLLECTOR John Fowles.

BMC BOOKLET.

USA WEEKEND JUNE 30 - JULY 2 1995 ' LUCKEY QUARTER'

THE STEPHEN KING COMPANION by George Beahm. JAPAN 1995.

'THE NIGHT OF THE TIGER' NEW ENGLISH LIBRARY 1st Jan 1979.

TRANSYLVANIA STATION by DONALD & ABBY WESTLAKE !st edition DEC 1987 introduction Stephen King. A MYSTERY WEEKEND STEPHEN KING AND PETER STRAUB are part of the cast.(With photos)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like Gahan Wilson's drawings.

My top 10 movie list:

1. 2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY
    2. LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
    3. DR. ZHIVAGO
    4. THE GODFATHER
    5. THE GODFATHER PART 2
    6. KING KONG
    7. DUCK SOUP
    8. GROUNDHOG DAY
    9. FORBIDDEN PLANET
    10. PULP FICTION

I could easily list a top 100, or even 500, but these movies had a profound impact on me when I first saw them. It's hard to list them in any type of order except for 2001, which is always on top, but it's more or less accurate.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

ur2ndbiggestfan This ones for you.

U.S.A. 1st edition U.K. 1st edition.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, you have just crazy stuff
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

CARRIE 1st edition JAPAN 1975 & wrapper (signed Piper Laurie)

CARRIE 1st edition U.K. 1974.

CARRIE 3rd impression 1984 (signed William Katt).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely collection! Good to see you own a UK 1st of Carrie, too (it's probably the highlight of my own collection). You have lots of movies - now, how many books do you own?

OVER 10,000

# 4 & 5.

ORIGINAL SHOOTING SCRIPT.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice collection! I have a very fine 2001 1st edition also, and some of those pictured, but only about one tenth of them! I love the Forbidden Planet stuff. I never opened my 50th anniversary DVD though. Did you? I'd like to see what's inside! Did you get all those autographs personally?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

needfulthings, Very impressive collection,
    I would really love to see some actual pictures of your UK Carrie 1st ed.
    scanning is cool & all but you miss out on the natural depth element that photos provide.
    Again, Very nice collection!!

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    CARRIE 1st edition U.K. 1974.

CARRIE 3rd impression 1984 (signed William Katt).

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

The WALL. RAINY SEASON PRINT (#39/100) & SIGNED CARRIE POSTER ( To BRUCE BURN EM UP STEPHEN KING 8/22/80).

AUTOGRAPHS ON THIS WALL BARBARA STEELE, VINCENT PRICE, JESSICA WALTER (TO BRUCE "PLAY MISTY FOR ME},VAMPIRA, BORIS KARLOFF, BELA LUGOSI , PETER CUSHING, CHRISTORHER LEE & OLIVER REED.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEVE. CARRIE 1st EDITION U.K.

INSIDE FORBIDDEN 50th ANNIVERSARY EDITION CASE.

CASE WITH DVD (I ADDED BLU-RAY) ROBBY TOY & 8 SMALL F.P. LOBBY CARDS & 8 INVISIBLE BOY CARDS.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool having a Vincent Price autograph! I grew up watching all of his great movies on Saturday afternoons. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice collection! I have a very fine 2001 1st edition also, and some of those pictured, but only about one tenth of them! I love the Forbidden Planet stuff. I never opened my 50th anniversary DVD though. Did you? I'd like to see what's inside! Did you get all those autographs personally?
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Pretty cool having a Vincent Price autograph! I grew up watching all of his great movies on Saturday afternoons. Congrats.
    I sent that lobby card to Italy to Luigi Cozzi's shop PROFONDO ROSSO (DEEP RED) to get it signed little did I know years later I would meet him at a THRILLER screening. But did get other things signed. VERY VERY NICE MAN.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool, UK Carrie
    I haven't seen many of these, never in person.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I sent that lobby card to Italy to Luigi Cozzi's shop PROFONDO ROSSO (DEEP RED) to get it signed little did I know years later I would meet him at a THRILLER screening. But did get other things signed. VERY VERY NICE MAN.
    Wow! That's fantastic that you actually got to meet him. I still get the willies when I watch House of Usher and the House of Wax. Great movies.

CRITERION COLLECTION "CARRIE" LAZER DISC. This lazer disc has a commentary that is only on this version.

Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast