Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

They all look to be in great shape. Is there any reason the Phil Hale signature space is labelled as only "PH" and not his full name? Looks like this was maybe a last second change of plans for the publisher.
    I assume GRANT fucked up and neglected to print Mr HALE'S name on the signature sheet
    so they just rubber stamped P H on them.IMHO
    Thanks for the reply. From the photo it certainly does look like a stamp.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant sets Bruce - gratz mate, they're freaking awesome (love, just love, the Presentation Edition - well done !!!!)
    We all float down here!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1/40,000

GRANT S/L 1/1,250 #301

U.K. S/L 1/500 #96

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

looks like a mint copy! nice.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Freaking awesome Bruce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a nice case you got there, Bruce!

IT'S NOT A CASE IT'S A ONE OF A KIND BOOK DESIGNED BY MYSELF BOUND IN IMPORTED GOAT SKIN

HAND MARBLED END PAPERS

HEAVY STOCK GREEN PAPER PRINTED SINGLE & DOUBLE SIDED

WITH ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATIONS BOUND IN

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

needfulthings... Please, you're killing me.
    We don't get to see the limitation page on this one ?

(apologizies if you've already disclosed this)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic

THIS WAS POSTED EARLIER THIS YEAR BUT ASK & YOU SHALL RECIVE

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice signature and I like the number as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Very nice signature and I like the number as well.
    SURE BEATS THE HELL OUT OF #801(NOT THAT THERE IS ONE) BUT I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Country
    Country Flag

We all float down here!

U.S.A. 1st EDITION

U.K. 1st EDITION

U.S.A. 1st EDITION

U.K.1st EDITION

U.S.A. GRANT GIFT EDITION 1/4,000

GRANT S/L 1/2,050 #301

DUTTON S/L 1/500 #0328

HODDER & STOUGHTON S/L BOXSET 1/250 #84

DUTTON S/L 1/52 #MM

ENDPAPERS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Very nice indeed. I have always been fascinated by those checks.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that set. Thanks for the pics!

Country
    Country Flag

I second Dan on this one Bruce - thanks for sharing such as awesome set, particularly the Lettered Regulators !!!!! Suprised though that you didn't include a shot of the US Desperation & The Regulators covers side by side to show the complete picture
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very very nice!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I second Dan on this one Bruce - thanks for sharing such as awesome set, particularly the Lettered Regulators !!!!! Suprised though that you didn't include a shot of the US Desperation & The Regulators covers side by side to show the complete picture
    O.K. GRANT IF IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY.
    Spoiler:
    [ALSO COOL THAT THE ENDPAPERS ARE REVERSED

Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast