Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY SHIT!!!! I'd love to see it if you hadn't stopped collecting 16 years ago!!!

Love that S/L Legends! (along with everything else)
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

TRUCKS/MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

ORIGINAL STEPHEN KING MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE SCRIPT 96 PAGE COUNT

RARE (COPY) OF STEPHEN KING'S MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE SHOT BREAKDOWN SCRIPT WITH HANDWRITTEN NOTES 355 PAGE COUNT.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As always Bruce, nothing short of astounding
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Never cease to amaze.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

CHURCH IS HOME THE QUESTION IS. IS THIS CHURCH OR CUJO?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great photo. I think this is certainly a Church and not a Cujo.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love your Church cat Bruce - awesome (oh, and David Janssen's pretty cool too)
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will it grow up to be the "Cat from Hell"?

Amazing collection!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

U.S.A. 1st EDITION

SIGNED BY BILL FAGERBAKKE (TOM CULLEN)

U.K. 1st EDITION

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Bruce
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, love the Stand proof !

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

S K BOOK CLUB

The Wife & I spent 17 hours in front of a bookstore to be able to pre-buy this book.

Signed by Mick Garris,Peter Van Norden (Ralph Brentner) Jamey Sheridan (Randall Flagg) Corin Nemec (Hauder Lauder)Bill Fagerbakke (Tom Cullen).

Found these original screenplays at a garage sale.

Part 1 116 pages

Part 2 111 pages

Part 3 116 pages

Part 4 111 pages

Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, dare I say ... out STAND ing ????
    We all float down here!

ONLY IF YOU PONY UP $99.80 FOR THE VHS TAPES (HOW TJMES HAVE CHANGED)

Laserdisc Lobby-cards

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice.... please include me in that will.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolut amazing THE STAND collection !!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

What is the back story on standing in line for 17 hours to pre buy THE STAND S/L? I never heard of any being sold that way. But, then again, I don't know how most of them were sold.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    What is the back story on standing in line for 17 hours to pre buy THE STAND S/L? I never heard of any being sold that way. But, then again, I don't know how most of them were sold.
    You have to remember this took place before the internet. When the S/L The STAND was announced rumor had it it was not going thru the normal channels they were going to be distributed by Doubledays distributors. So none of the bookstores & dealers knew how many if any they would get. A CHACNGE OF HOBBIT one of the biggest sci-fi fantasy bookstores at the time put out a flyer stating on a specific date the 1st people in front of the store when they opened would be able to pre-buy a copy. The Owner did not know how many copies she would get until that date. The day before Friday I got off work at 2:30 pm the wife & I got to the store around 3:30 pm.We were #1 & 2 in line At that time I was going to only buy 1 copy during the night more people showed up when the store opened at 10 am there were 7 of us including the wife it turned out the store was going to get 7 books meaning there was 1 extra book.While we were signing up for the book a telagram showed up from someone in N.Y. wanting to know if there was an extra book? We were informed by the owner of the telagram she told us as long as the wife had spent the night outside the store she could buy the 7th book & of course we bought it.

SOLD IT YEARS AGO.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Every-time someone posts this book I start drooling. Love it and nice backstory on your purchase.

VHS $99.80 LASERDISC $69.99 DVD with commentary & extras $39.98

Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast