Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Something from Down Under 1979.

RAINY SEASON LIMITED EDITION SILK SCREEN FLYER & SAMPLE.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice collection. Looking forward to seeing more.

What was the original price of the Rainy Season print? I can't quite make it out on the flyer.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It says $100 for the signed and $50 for the unsigned.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What an amazing collection. Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's your No. 1, all time favorite movie needfulthings?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

That is realy hard to say I own at this time over 10,000 DVDs & counting VHS,BETA & LAZER over 20,000 titles. But the movie I have watched the most in all formats & now on blu-ray has to be KING KONG 1933.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Jesus, 20,000 movies? At my max I only had around 7,000, and I bought and sold them! lol Please tell me you're going to post a picture of that next, lol.

TAKE ONE JAN 1979.

GAMES OCT 1983 STEPHEN KING CROSSWORD PUZZLE with wrap around banner.

PEOPLE WEEKLY AUG 22 1977.

SCREAM-AGAIN FRENCH FANZINE #1 9/1981.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Jesus, 20,000 movies? At my max I only had around 7,000, and I bought and sold them! lol Please tell me you're going to post a picture of that next, lol.
    Just getting started on all the King stuff and need time to watch some of them But as you can see I post pictures of them now & then.

Another of my favorite films is HOUSE of WAX Warner Brothers 1953 (3D) Hoping for a 3D blu-ray release.

OOOPS WRONG PICTURE!

O.K. THATS THE ONE.

STEPHEN KING ALERT: THE CIDER HOUSE RULES MIRAMAX 1999. Stephen King is in THE CIDER HOUSE RULES; The Making of an American Classic on this DVD.

]
    A SIGNET CLASSIC 1edition Dec. 1978.

GOTHIC 1986 VOL 1 Contents The Artist as Demon in Mary Shelly, Stevenson, Walpole,Stoker,and King. Karen McGuire. Stephen King and the Tradition of American Gothic. Kenneth Gibbs

The English Journal Feb 1980 vol 69 no. 2.In Their Own Words. Paul Janeczko. An Interview with Stephen King. (2 pages)

ENTERPRISE INCIDENTS presents STEPHEN KING. 1984.

FIESTA ( U,K.) Christmas Special 1985. KING OF HORROR carrie on stephen king by RICHARD O'NEILL.

FILM COMMENT JAN/FEB 1977. VOL 13 # 1 CARRIE, AND SALLY AND LEATHERFACE AMONG THE FILM BUFFS by ROGER GREENSPUN (is film criticism too violent?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You certainly have a lot of items! KING KONG is number 6 on my all time 10 best list, so it's a mighty good choice.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    You certainly have a lot of items! KING KONG is number 6 on my all time 10 best list, so it's a mighty good choice.

SHOW ME THE MONEY! NO THAT'S NOT RIGHT. OOH! SHOW ME THE LIST.

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast