Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

GOJIRA (GODZILLA)

OOOPS MISSED THESE! ANYWAY HERE'S JOHNNY.

SPAIN

GERMANY

JAPAN (FILM PROGRAM)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Was "Firestarter 2" any good? Worth a bag of Popcorn? LOL
    It's been so long I don't remember. But when you have your own popcorn machine does it really matter?
    LOL AWESOME!!!!! LOL "Star Wars: to boot!!!!

We need a popcorn eating smiley!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No one comments on his Lettered Firestarter!?

I guess when you post so much stuff, it's hard to pick out just one item to comment on. I'll make it easy:

You + Me = Marriage With No Pre-Nup

What do you think?

Seriously though, I love everything, but all those foreign editions you got have me super jealous.

May I ask how you decide to add things to your collection? Like, how do you decide what to buy? You have everything!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He knows how cool the Asbestos Firestarter is. Doesn't need me to say!!! LOL LOL

He gets to hold it, peruse it and love it everyday!!!

I bet the wife got quite the bit of attention the day she gave that to him!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

I guess when you post so much stuff, it's hard to pick out just one item to comment on. I'll make it easy:

What do you think?

Seriously though, I love everything, but all those foreign editions you got have me super jealous.

May I ask how you decide to add things to your collection? Like, how do you decide what to buy? You have everything!
    I STOPPED collecting !6 years ago except for a few limited editions as for what you see in this collection(except for theJapanese) I bought 1 by1 by going to book stores & book fairs.In 1977 the wife & I with 2 kids (ages 6 & 7) backpacked thru Europe for 6 weeks & every other day or so I got to go book shoping. The wife & I returned to Europe in 1986 &1999 (backpacking) and sending home packages of books 2 or 3 times a week this also included movie tie-in books(Some packages never got here 10%.)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's my plan for collecting a lot of the foreign editions. I'm military, been in about seven years, haven't been to Europe yet. I'm kind of expecting it, and when I do ... BOOK SHOPPING YAY!

There goes my future paychecks, lol!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you think?

I STOPPED collecting !6 years ago except for a few limited editions as for what you see in this collection(except for theJapanese) I bought 1 by1 by going to book stores & book fairs.In 1977 the wife & I with 2 kids (ages 6 & 7) backpacked thru Europe for 6 weeks & every other day or so I got to go book shoping. The wife & I returned to Europe in 1986 &1999 (backpacking) and sending home packages of books 2 or 3 times a week this also included movie tie-in books(Some packages never got here 10%.)
    Begs the question, where are you from.......etc or, do you prefer privacy? Either is cool. Just thought I'd ask. Inquiring minds like to know!!!

In any case, wonderful collection!!!! I'm sure there is more to come!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Merlin1958;674831]
    Was "Firestarter 2" any good? Worth a bag of Popcorn? LOL
    It's been so long I don't remember. But when you have your own popcorn machine does it really matter?

LOL AWESOME!!!!! LOL "Star Wars: to boot!!!!

We need a popcorn eating smiley!!! LOL
    By the way this popcorn machine REALLY SUCKS it throws out more corn then it pops I do have a bigger one that works great but the STAR WARS one just looks to cool, The Darth Vader head on top is a phone & not part of the machine. Remember the bigger the pot the better.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My camera is acting up, but I have a "Godzilla" to post in response to yours. I bought it for 2 reasons, 1. Hidecki Matsui was signed by the Yanks and 2. They literally shot a crucial scene from the movie a half block from my office!! The scene where they "Feed him" in front of the "Flat Iron" building. I came to the office early every day and they shot overnight. So they would be carrying chunks of building debris (made of styro-foam but looking so real) on their shoulders. The scene with the pile of fish was actually a fish sown tarp draped over a balloon!!! LOL

Get the camera going tomorrow. Bought Evready batteries instead of Eveready!!!

Edit: Ahhh, here we go!!! Always buy Duracell!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

Begs the question, where are you from.......etc or, do you prefer privacy? Either is cool. Just thought I'd ask. Inquiring minds like to know!!!

In any case, wonderful collection!!!! I'm sure there is more to come!!!

PRIVACY PLEASE CLUE THE GREAT 48 (50)

REPTILICUS 1st EDITION JUNE 1961.

Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's FRANKENSTEIN Illustrated by Berli Wrightson Introduction By Stephen King 1ST edition 1983.(softcover)

HARDCOVER FIRST EDITION.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! You're like the Eveready bunny!!! You keep going and going and going!!!!

Great Stuff!!! Love the thread!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

FRANKENSTEIN S/L 1/500 #264

U.S.A.

FRENCH

FRENCH

U.S.A. EASY EYE

FRENCH

JAPAN

MEXICO COMIC

THE CROSS OF FRANKENSTEIN U.S.A.

U.S.A.

BELGIUM

WAMPIR (FRENCH) Frame by Frame Franenstein meets the Wolfman.

SPAIN

U.K. Don F. Glut's The New Adventures of Frankenstein 1-4

DANSE MACABRE PROOF 1981.

U.S.A. 1st EDITION.

S/L 1-250 & A-O #247.

U.K. 1986.

ITALY 1985 4 1/4" X 6"

WHEN IS DANSE MACABRE NOT DANSE MACABRE? WHEN IT IS A FRENCH NIGHT SHIFT 1980.

THE SHAPE OF MIDNIGHT by Joseph Payne Brennan 1st edition Oct 1980 introduction by Stephen King.

THE FRANKENSTEIN FILE U.K. 1st OCT 1977.

THE FRANKENSTEIN SCRAPBOOK U.S.A. 1995.

WORLD FANTASY CONVEVTION '82 Peter Straub: An Informal Appreciation by Stephen King.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure why, but I can't see any of your pics anymore. They all say "Forbidden: Removed by ImageShack Terms of Service or by user request".

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here.

John

SORRY GUYS I F----- UP BIG TIME AND REMOVED IMAGES FROM IMAGESHACK. LIVE AND LEARN. NOW I HAVE TO GOT BACK AND TRY AND RELIST ALL THAT STUFF. LIKE THEY SAY YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad your pics are back, especially this one;
    So very nice......

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast