Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What the..? Is that Bag of Bones record player functional? That is awesome, what's the story behind that Bruce? And I love that IT stand (I'm assuming, an unfolded bookshop display stand?)

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

The phonograph is nonfunctional per say...It does play a tune from a chip (not the record) The rare item is the Dark Shore Stories book (They never seem to come up for sale) also a promo item. The IT item is a U.K. plastic window sticker.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Per Lilja, there were 250 copies of Dark Shores Stories done. I have one.

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Good to Know...THANK YOU. Like I said Every once in a while I do a search on Bookfinder with ZERO results.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    The phonograph is nonfunctional per say...It does play a tune from a chip (not the record) The rare item is the Dark Shore Stories book (They never seem to come up for sale) also a promo item. The IT item is a U.K. plastic window sticker.
    That is really cool Bruce...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Good to Know...THANK YOU. Like I said Every once in a while I do a search on Bookfinder with ZERO results.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That is really cool Bruce...

Don't go firing up the grill just yet!!!! lol It is cool and I have one as well and it still plays the song. Bruce, is most certainly "Da man", but I am also in this regard!!! J/K LOL Big Boy!!!! LOL

Now, go grill a burger!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Photo taken 5min ago & they have been there half the day....notice no frost on the meat.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Photo taken 5min ago & they have been there half the day....

LOL LOL Dine well, My Friend!!!! LOl
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

THANK "YOU"! I WILL.

The Zombie That Ate Pittsburgh 1987 First edition & S/L edition 1/350 #31 (Signed by Paul R. Gagne & George A. Romero) Chapters on CREEPSHOW & KNIGHTRIDERS (Where Steve & Tabitha do a cameo).

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Zombie That Ate Pittsburgh 1987 First edition & S/L edition 1/350 #31 (Signed by Paul R. Gagne & George A. Romero) Chapters on CREEPSHOW & KNIGHTRIDERS (Where Steve & Tabitha do a cameo).

Now there is a book to eat a burger to!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Another one to add to my want list! Nice!

Country
    Country Flag

That looks like an awesome book... Nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That looks like an awesome book... Nice addition.
    Thank You...But never assume...These books have been in my collection for 30 years.
    Spoiler:
    Benefits on being an "OLD FOOL".

The Scream Factory Summer 1990. Four Past Midnight (Book Review) Castle Rock Bites the Dust (Interview with Chris Spruce) & Castle Rock: REST IN PEACE by Berry Hoffman plus other King related articles.

"Open your shirt,Norv" THE PLANT Zenith Rising (Page 123)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

who's the artist on that Plant post Bruce?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    who's the artist on that Plant post Bruce?
    Storyboard artist Mike Swift. Alien 3, Candyman 3, Viris, Kaliforina.

Digging deeper into the true 1st edition of this book turns out the U.S.A. edition is the TRUE 1st. Copy right page in it reads Published by Penguin Books 1995 & the U.K. edition reads This edition published in the U S A 1995 and in Great Britain 1996. Penguin's U.K. 1st Edition of UMNEY'S LAST CASE (as a stand alone printing) in its original form. (Like THE MONKEY still in the Gallery magazine)

plus you get a....
    Spoiler:
    1st Edition unpublished RED DWARF booklet also...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast