+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91
Results 2,251 to 2,263 of 2263

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, are you aware that you cannot receive PM's? Says you cannot or chose not to receive them. Just an FYI is all. I wanted to thank you for your help with "The Godfather" collectible.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Changed my EMAIL address & was shut out for a while. But THANKS to you & Randall Flagg I am up and flying again.

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

U.K. 1st edition Gwendy's Button Box.

Went to Bookfind.com put in U.K. ISBN a copy showed up from BOOK DEPOSITORY for $11.55 with FREE postage

There is one listed now for $13.27 with FREE postage.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47's Avatar

I simply love buying all my UK first editions from Book Depository. Always free shipping and always 1sts sent in great shape. Thanks for reminder...just purchased the Gwendy's from them and will do Sleeping Beauties on next pay check.
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan Roog will become famous soon enough Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like Book Depository as well. Just a bit slow shipping.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR FREE?

Servant of Gan Roog will become famous soon enough Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not complaining i like BD.

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Book Depository for me too (which is, I think, an Amazon company). I find it incredible that I can get a book shipped from the UK for significantly less than it costs me to buy the book in a store in my own city.

BOOK DEPOSITORY return address on the package...Was it mailed here in the U.S.? That is a Rochdale NY zipcode

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    BOOK DEPOSITORY return address on the package...Was it mailed here in the U.S.?
    It seems Book Depository have warehouses all over now. I've noticed that recently some of my books have been shipped very quickly from an address here in Australia.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47's Avatar

I remember the first book I ordered (Mr. Mercedes??) from them, I just knew I was going to get another notice or bill telling me to pay for shipping when they realized I was outside of the UK! Glad that wasn't the case!
    ~Jonathan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    BOOK DEPOSITORY return address on the package...Was it mailed here in the U.S.? That is a Rochdale NY zipcode

Ahhh, Jamaica, N.Y.!!!! I commuted for 20Yrs on the LIRR. We used to joke that on the way to Heaven, you had to change (trains) at, Jamaica!!! lol

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91