Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

SORRY TOMMY I don't have that 3D EYES OF THE DRAGON PROMO. But I do own a nice DUTCH 1st EDITION

Just a couple of weeks ago I found the poster for this Dutch Edition & now can't find it.

HERE IS A 1st DUTCH EDITION OF "IT".

AND A COUPLE OF NOV 1990 T.V. GUIDES.

JAPANESE CREEPSHOW FLYER.

THANKS to the HELP of Simon the U.K. 1st EDITION part of the collection is almost done.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the set, Bruce! What are you missing?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tesco

The VJ BOOKS Owen signed U.K. 1st Edition. (No image on the cover) The book IS on order.
    Like I stated once before "IN FOR A PENNY...IN FOR A POUND."

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Tesco
    I assume counting is not one of your strong suits?
    4plus4plus1=9

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Tesco
    I assume counting is not one of your strong suits?
    4x4x1=9
    Errrm, Bruce... 4x4x1 actually =16

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

4x4x1...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANNNND. ... it didn't take you long! Great work, Bruce...

I never said math WAS MY strong suit!
    4 plus 4 plus 1 equals 9. O.K.?
    But I do know how to ADD 1st EDITION books the collection.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The VJ BOOKS Owen signed U.K. 1st Edition. (No image on the cover) The book IS on order.
    Like I stated once before "IN FOR A PENNY...IN FOR A POUND."
    At least ya didn't have to take your shoes off to get there . I hear ya on the in for a penny. I missed out on ordering that one. Will be looking to pick it up on the aftermarket at some point.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see everything arrived safely Bruce
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

ME TOO!

plus3 of 32 FIRST U.K. EDITIONS with tipped in Owen King signature pages

There were NO snake covers signed.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very dedicated, Bruce. Well done

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nicely done! Congrats!

When you have a U.K. 1st Edition collection You can't let a little thing like 12 book stand in you way!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

When you have a U.K. 1st Edition collection You can't let a little thing like 12 book stand in you way!
    I didn’t buy 12 and I live here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I didn’t buy 12 and I live here!
    I think only the crazy Yanks went for the trifecta, Alan

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff...

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast