+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Default Book Collection: needfulthings

This was my first Stephen King purchase off the newstand in 1967. Who Knew?

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Evidently you did. Congratulations.

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

I think it was 50 cents well spent.

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection! One tiny thing: the title of this thread is slightly misspelled (should be an easy fix).
    - MichaŽl

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    One tiny thing: the title of this thread is slightly misspelled (should be an easy fix).
    Fixed.

2 Years later even the man on the cover is thinking do I really want to spend another 50 cents on a Stephen King story? [IMG][/IMG]

My first true love is movies & my main collection was movie & T.V. tie-ins. FANTASY SCI FI and HORROR

Servant of Gan Garrell is a glorious beacon of light Garrell is a glorious beacon of light Garrell is a glorious beacon of light Garrell is a glorious beacon of light Garrell is a glorious beacon of light Garrell is a glorious beacon of light Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of the best stuff I have seen on this site, WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    WANTED 1st/1st:
    Game of Thrones 1st/1st UK

Thank you Garrell but as (RICHARD)BACHMAN-TURNER (MAXIMUM) OVERDRIVE sang "You ain"t seen nothing yet". This one is signed 'Steve King'

And I don't even like Baseball.

This one is signed " For Brad Stay well Stephen King 4/1/85 (light box in the mail will post photos later don't want to F_ _ _ UP books in the scanner) and my nane is not Brad.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like what I am seeing! When did you really start collecting? As in, when did you start seeking out King books to buy?

In 1980 I picked up a 1st edition of THE SHINING at a yard sale for 50 cents & KING came to L.A. for the FIRESTARTER tour. First meeting & signing 8/22/1980 at Change of Hobbit in Santa Monica, CALIF and remember that 98% of what you will see in this collection was bought before 1996 and the internet.

Guardian of the Beam ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very impressive so far!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff. More please!

Photo test. Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Trial and error.

Meet CHURCH aka MR. WINSTON

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the orange eyes!

John

A Stephen King checklist and bibliography S/L 1 of 1,000 Owen Haskell April 1985

BOOKCASE #1

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!! More and some better pics? Not to be rude................................However it appears you have some very lovely items and it would be great to see them, If, you can that is.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Merlin1958 "All good things come to those who wait" It's been over 30 years to put thiis collection together & it will take me a while to show it off. Like I said the lightbox is in the mail so I can take the best photos. But what is in that bookcase is CARRIE - MISERY U.S.A.,U.K. & some FOREIGN (ALL FIRST EDITIONS).

LETTERS FROM HELL PROMO

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A great collection !!!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

THE COMPLEAT STEPHEN KING 1987

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast