Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation Auction #1

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'll tell you, if it does get over $500, I'll throw in a Signed Slipcased Edition of Lawrence Block's "Random Walk", published by PS Publishing (http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/random...lock-440-p.asp). Block is a seven-time contributor to Hard Case Crimes and also signed this edition of Fifty-to-One.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very generous!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope someone has a chance to take me up on it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Well, I'll tell you, if it does get over $500, I'll throw in a Signed Slipcased Edition of Lawrence Block's "Random Walk", published by PS Publishing (http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/random...lock-440-p.asp). Block is a seven-time contributor to Hard Case Crimes and also signed this edition of Fifty-to-One.
    That's a nice bonus. Just over 1 day left.
    Link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200702813649...84.m1555.l2649

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's at $500. If it gets to $600 I will toss in a surprise-and it will be a cool surprise.
    Retail on this book is $750, Please someone get it to $600

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!! Awesome folks!!!!

I bet w/e RF has in mind will be worth the extra $100. Plus it's still a good deal at $600.00!!! And you can write it off!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

28 minutes and ONLY $500

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It didn't get to $600, but $535 is still a pretty good start, right? Assuming that the winner is someone one here, hit me with a PM and I'll send you your copy of Random Walk.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

$500+ is $500+. Good job.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It didn't get to $600, but $535 is still a pretty good start, right? Assuming that the winner is someone one here, hit me with a PM and I'll send you your copy of Random Walk.
    Yes it is a member here. I am sure a PM will come your way shortly.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thoughts on current market value for a FIFTY-TO-ONE PC?
    There were only 50 numbered editions and a "handful" of PC's.
    $500.

With no King material in it (other than his signature)...I bet it is pretty low on most collector's wish lists.
    Looks like I called this about right.

I was the third highest bidder on this (max bid $495). Glad I got outbid as I already have one of these.

The buyer got a good price...I paid around $650 for mine I think.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great start!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Great start!!!

Sure is!!!!!!

Way to go folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2