Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Phoenix Rises

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

There was no mention of this at all...I had to compare the landscape to the previous black and white image.

hmm...
    That's the same spot...
    *poof*
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

|0|
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Supercool phoenix image.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, thats really beautiful!

I'm having very odd deja vu, I dreamt you were showing me some of these images and in my dream they made perfect sense...but I can't remember the connection I made now...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Agreed, thats really beautiful!

I'm having very odd deja vu, I dreamt you were showing me some of these images and in my dream they made perfect sense...but I can't remember the connection I made now...
    Life (out here) is but a dream.

Perhaps this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25244693

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculapius View Post
    Ha...an image I found googling pluto+robot:
    (looking for a plutoid, heh)

pluto+robot...

"paid for by the friends of pluto."

Default as without...

...so within.

sublimate.

Siriusly. Thank you.

Whoa.
    Awesome image.
    I it!

Some say that the Secret Fire of the Vulcan induces birds to fly, which also indicates that sublimation is taking place. Successful sublimation is symbolized by the Eagle.

June 24, 2008: NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander repositioned its robotic arm slightly today and is now poised to deliver Martian soil to its wet chemistry laboratory.

Sample delivery and analysis is planned as the science highlight tomorrow, June 25, the 30th Martian day of the mission. Phoenix is to perform the first-ever wet-chemistry experiment on polar Martian terrain, testing the soil for salts, acidity and other characteristics.

The wet chemistry laboratory is part of the suite of tools called the Microscopy, Electrochemistry and Conductivity Analyzer, or MECA.

sublimation: a process in which a substance is converted directly from a solid to a gas or from a gas to a solid without an intermediate liquid phase

water ice going through sublimation as seen from the Phoenix lander:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg"]T00L - Vicarious[/ame]

Default |0|

Almost reborn...

Any Rays of Light out there?

EDIT:

Sometimes...

Default Lazare

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5