Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Phoenix Rises

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax View Post
    Slack's still increasing, say thankya.
    Not to be a bitch, but seriously, if you don't wonder or have something constructive to say...please just don't.

Will has always, always been of different mind and soul. His thoughts usually aren't really random even if they seem it.

It's really easy to pass over a thread if you aren't interested or have nothing good to say, please take this opportunity to do so if that's the case.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, don't worry. I'll keep my trap shut.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

The most popular variant of the phoenix has the bird living in Arabia for 500 years at the end of which era it burns itself and its nest. In the version of the phoenix described by Clement, an ante-Nicene father, the phoenix' nest is made of frankincense, myrrh and other spices. A new phoenix always rises from the ashes.
    Hm...a nest, made of frankincense and myrrh. I recall a similar tale.
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

Default The Phoenix Rises

in allusion to NASA's use of the term would indicate that by going to Mars, it will be Mars itself that is being reborn anew in contrast to what once was.
    How can something that did not exist, according to our current popular propagated view of antiquity, be reborn?
    Slight allusion by the sorcerers and mystics of our time....aka NASA.

and again the wheel turns
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT44wC4hgJY"]YouTube - NASA: Phoenix Has Blinded Me With Science[/ame]
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand St Pierre View Post
    How can something that did not exist, according to our current popular propagated view of antiquity, be reborn?
    Exactly.

Star:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMd9NqOCCTY"]YouTube - the cult - star (live, tv)[/ame]

Slight allusion by the sorcerers and mystics of our time....aka NASA.

and again the wheel turns
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxGyMn_-J3c"]YouTube - Ben Stein's Expelled[/ame]

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

So what you're saying Aesculapius is that logos and modern uses of specific terms harken back to older, established symbolisms with possibly a connective factor to life itself?

That a+b=c even if the equation reads a+x=c whereas x will always equal a,b or c depending upon the placement of x?

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

Default Symbolic literacy,

unequivocally, dominates the dictation of esoteric teachings across the spectrum of mystery schools throughout antiquity.
    Sai King so thoughtfully filled his magnum opus, what we all so lovingly cherish here, to the brim with examples of just this sort of imagery.

It is a form of communication that transcends: time, language and culture.
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    So what you're saying Aesculapius is that logos and modern uses of specific terms harken back to older, established symbolisms with possibly a connective factor to life itself?

That a+b=c even if the equation reads a+x=c whereas x will always equal a,b or c depending upon the placement of x?
    unequivocally, dominates the dictation of esoteric teachings across the spectrum of mystery schools throughout antiquity.
    Sai King so thoughtfully filled his magnum opus, what we all so lovingly cherish here, to the brim with examples of just this sort of imagery.

This whole thread suddenly makes a whole lot more sense.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

I've been told it (and many more things) would if you have eyes to see and ears to hear...and patience to let it sink in.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone remember the Protectors of the Rose thread back at tdt.net? I'm sure it hasn't been posted in in years, but it was chalk full of what Mr. St. Pierre is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    ...and patience to let it sink in.
    If there were no desire to heal
    A damaged and broken man along
    This tedious path I've chosen here
    I certainly would've walked away by now.
    The Patient - T00L

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been told it (and many more things) would if you have eyes to see and ears to hear...and patience to let it sink in.
    I wasn't being sarcastic. It does make more sense.

When something finally clicks, you throw your hands up and

Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't being sarcastic. It does make more sense.

When something finally clicks, you throw your hands up and
    No, no...I'm sorry you must have misunderstood me. I didn't think you were being sarcastic at all. I see how my post may have come off like that, but I meant you obviously DO have the eyes to see. And yes, when it clicks it definitely clicks..

I believe that everything we encounter through all of our available senses eventually becomes images in the mind, pushed along through our synapses by light.

I also believe in 'the journey', and 'the pilgrimage'.
    This idea of 'The Phoenix' and 'The Pilgrim' extend well beyond the Sumerians and the folks of Nabta...two of the oldest forms of civilization.

So I was right in my mode of thinking?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculapius View Post

Nice optical illusion Will! If you roll the screen up and down with your mouse the center wheel appears to spin or actually the inner wheel and the outer roll in opposite directions. Trippy!

And there are some interesting ideas here.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Indeed (if I was reading your question correctly).

If the two expressions are equal to each other and you add or subtract the exact same thing to both sides, the two sides will remain equal.

If that wasn't what you were getting at, could you use an example?

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nice optical illusion Will! If you roll the screen up and down with your mouse the center wheel appears to spin or actually the inner wheel and the outer roll in opposite directions. Trippy!
    Thank ya.

And again the wheel turns...

looking right, with the branch of David:

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How do you know this stuff Will, it's very Masonic isn't it?

If the two expressions are equal to each other and you add or subtract the exact same thing to both sides, the two sides will remain equal.

Good cause that's what I meant.

Good cause that's what I meant.
    The power of equality
    Is not yet what it ought to be (ought to be)
    It fills me up like a hollow tree (hollow tree)
    The power of equality

-Red Hots

Quote Originally Posted by DT
    How do you know this stuff Will, it's very Masonic isn't it?
    I could probably answer that question using lyrics from the same song as above ('The Power of Equality')......
    I've got a soul
    That cannot sleep
    At night when something
    Just ain't right.....
    Red, Black or White, this is my fight

^my Mark.

Oh, and I have this little box...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast