Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Friend Moving to Norway (the country)

Along the Path of the Beam tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Friend Moving to Norway (the country)

Anyone have some good titles to suggest available in America that would update a non-native to Norway's cultures, customs, sociology, and politics? My friend is moving to Norway from the U.S. and I was hoping someone might have an idea here. Thanks so much for the help!

Along the Path of the Beam tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed will become famous soon enough tumbleweed's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No ideas? I haven't had much luck myself
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." -- George Washington

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think your friend just has to look everything up here in the Internet. There may even be - among more conventional kinds of information - some blogs by Americans who traveled to Norway or lived there, and (I am hypothesizing now, but I know such things exist about other countries) encountered some problems due to cultural differences.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!