Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Really like Pennywise, Alan!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Alan!

Thanks Dez and Brian!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very well done, Alan! I'm amazed how you can find 30+ old books and ARCs in the condition you do. Really nice stuff.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That signed Domain ARC is amazing. Yeah, I can’t believe you find the stuff you do. The Domain 1st Signed is hard enough to come by, I think, let alone an ARC. Great addition...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very well done, Alan! I'm amazed how you can find 30+ old books and ARCs in the condition you do. Really nice stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That signed Domain ARC is amazing. Yeah, I can’t believe you find the stuff you do. The Domain 1st Signed is hard enough to come by, I think, let alone an ARC. Great addition...
    Thanks guys. Yeah Domain is a rare one signed for sure!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG congrats Alan !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Frank

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple of James Herbert additions.

Moon USA ARC:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now We Are Sick anthology signed by Herbert and others and remarqued:

And the remarque. Think it’s by Clive Barker but not sure:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’ve never heard of this antho, a great cast of signatures from those I can make out. I think you’re right on the Remarque, that it’s Barker (looks like he was a little lazy with his sig). It’s bloody incredible. Great stuff

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great free form sig page
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve never heard of this antho, a great cast of signatures from those I can make out. I think you’re right on the Remarque, that it’s Barker (looks like he was a little lazy with his sig). It’s bloody incredible. Great stuff
    Thanks a lot, Antoni. I never knew much about this anthology either and it was only when I realised it was signed by James Herbert that I became interested in it. It’s quite a thin volume - leather bound - and is actually a book of poetry or “nasty verse”. It’s very cool 8)

Nice, Alan!
    Thanks my USA amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Great free form sig page
    Thanks man. Yeah I like these “sign where you can find the room” type pages.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quite an interesting little set of books I got in the mail yesterday that I had never seen before either. The David Ash trilogy in 1st edition paperbacks from 2016 with coloured foil page edges:

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice editions!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tha coloured foil page edges JH books are NICE and the s/L antho with remarque from CB and
    signatures from a ton of amazing authors is amazing, never heard of it Alan !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Alan! You're as addicted to Herbert as I am to Hill!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool editions! Love the blue and red gilt - I've never seen gilt that wasn't silver or gold!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Nice editions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Tha coloured foil page edges JH books are NICE and the s/L antho with remarque from CB and
    signatures from a ton of amazing authors is amazing, never heard of it Alan !!!
    Very cool, Alan! You're as addicted to Herbert as I am to Hill!
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Very cool editions! Love the blue and red gilt - I've never seen gilt that wasn't silver or gold!
    Thanks guys!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, i have missed some recent goodies. That remarque is just awesome..Great recent stuff, Alan

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Chad.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

They are just beautiful editions - I've never seen them before. Nice work...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are fantastic, love the colored edges.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    They are just beautiful editions - I've never seen them before. Nice work...
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Those are fantastic, love the colored edges.
    Thank you gentlemen.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, man. Loving your James Herbert collection (and everything you have)! Amazing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast