Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add, Alan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Darn, those are great!

Thank you guys.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, my photobucket account is still hanging on in there!

Got this after Jerome posted in the promotional items thread. Probably overpaid a bit but what the hell - I like it:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All that matters, brother is you like it and you wanted it. We all place value on things but, IMO, the only value that matters is that of the beholder. Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like it too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

All that matters, brother is you like it and you wanted it. We all place value on things but, IMO, the only value that matters is that of the beholder. Congrats!
    Thanks Brian and very well said!

I like it too.
    Thank you Steve.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gwendy's UK 1st/1st:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Alan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thank you, chaps.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm still waiting for mine. I hope it comes in good shape.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Aaaaand they're gone!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this in last week.
    Copy of FEAR magazine from 1988 featuring Stephen King & James Herbert:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Testing with Dropbox:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that worked.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, confirmed!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Yep, confirmed!
    Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Got this in last week.

Can't see the pic here, Alan.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this in last week.

Redid it with Dropbox, Brian. Should be showing up now I hope.

Country
    Country Flag

Got this in last week.

Redid it with Dropbox, Brian. Should be showing up now I hope.
    Yes, Sir! That did it. Congrats on the grab!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Thanks Brian

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got some cool promo stuff from jonp.

Misery brochure:

Needful Things brochure, Postcard and bookmark:

Thank you Jon. Love 'em

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool...

Nice stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Alan! And very cool of Jon to hook ya up!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That's cool...
    Nice stuff.
    Very cool, Alan! And very cool of Jon to hook ya up!
    Thanks all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast