Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like that artwork and design. Congrats Alan...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    slight panic moment as I couldn't remember if I had ordered Night Shift

Turns out I had. Both variants. <sigh>
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I really like that artwork and design. Congrats Alan...
    Thanks guys

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a good look through Night Shift this morning when Holly was at nursery and snapped some quick pics.
    Here's a sample of the artwork if anyone's interested. Every story has an illustration:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

These are my favorites:

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Every story has an illustration
    That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I personally am not too keen of that art.
    How many illustrations are there?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice illustrations.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If I didn't like my new(wish) avatar so much I'd change it for the 'I am the Doorway' illustration in a heartbeat.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing, Alan!
    These are my favorites:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Every story has an illustration
    That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know!
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Nice illustrations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    If I didn't like my new(wish) avatar so much I'd change it for the 'I am the Doorway' illustration in a heartbeat.
    Thanks guys. I think I like the "I Am The Doorway" one best too, Michaël. And there is an illustration for every story in the book, Jeremy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Art is subjective. I think they are great pieces.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Art is subjective. I think they are great pieces.

Don't mind him, RF. He doesn't like it unless there are frogs and lily pads involved!!! lol j/k lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Are old Playboys considered art portfolios?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They remind me of the old sci fi / horror paperback pulp art of the 50's and 60s. I dig them...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to getting these:

Country
    Country Flag

For some reason I really like that artwork. Plus, I think they have quite a limited print run as well (only a couple of thousand each I believe).

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Alan! Wish I had known you were in the market awhile back. I had those with the slipcase.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For some reason I really like that artwork. Plus, I think they have quite a limited print run as well (only a couple of thousand each I believe).
    Didn't realise the print run was so low with these, Michaël.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Alan! Wish I had known you were in the market awhile back. I had those with the slipcase.
    Damn wish I'd have known, Brian. Would have loved that slipcase!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You don't see many of these little buggers around for some reason:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

And I have yet another bookcase now for all my James Herbert titles:

Finally got around to getting these:

I don't know if our sales rep was *supposed* to tell us this, but they only printed 2,250 copies of The Talisman and 2,660 copies of Black House.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow that is low! Thanks for the info, Brian.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving the Herbert case. Sigh! Another Ash sampler to find...I have the black cover one. Congratulations, Alan.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Loving the Herbert case. Sigh! Another Ash sampler to find...I have the black cover one. Congratulations, Alan.
    Thanks Jon and yeah there's always something to find lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast